swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Most of my close friends have republican leanings and I get along with them just fine. The internet really brings out the worst in people, that’s all it is
Yup. Amplify the angst for eyeballs. Make it all existential. Prevent conversation and destroy listening. Some of the greatest features from that invention.

So what was the endgame here?
EdUMy2uXsAEKOGw?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
His bodyguards finally acknowledged it's no longer worth it?

The city where you can find people with the worst sense of fashion :heart:

I arrived yesterday and I love this post-corona quiet New York.

Ohhhh, I don't know. You clearly haven't spent much time in San Francisco, where stained sweatpants, beach flip-flops, and a T-shirt you slept in qualifies you for a night at the opera.

But digging the Times**2 vibe though.

I love how empty and less crowded my neighborhood is

It's way more enjoyable this way
Lisbon has been ballin' without the drunk Brits in matching hen party hats barfing all over my block. :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Isn't that what Brighton is there for anyway? @JuveJay
I didn't know Lisbon was big for stags or hens tbh. Those are probably the "classier" clientele @swag :lol2: I don't think it really matters where you go if you are drinking a lot more than you usually would, many people are going to throw up and be idiots.

Most tend to go to cheaper seaside places (Benidorm, Magaluf, Albufeira, Marbella) or city breaks (Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, Berlin etc)

Brighton is a popular destination for UK ones, also Blackpool (trash), Newcastle (decent) or Newquay.

I'm actually best man for my brother's wedding this year, and all of his "lads, lads, lads" mates wanted to go to Benidorm for his stag, so that is where we are going in September :sergio::lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I didn't know Lisbon was big for stags or hens tbh. Those are probably the "classier" clientele @swag :lol2: I don't think it really matters where you go if you are drinking a lot more than you usually would, many people are going to throw up and be idiots.

Most tend to go to cheaper seaside places (Benidorm, Magaluf, Albufeira, Marbella) or city breaks (Prague, Budapest, Dublin, Krakow, Berlin etc)

Brighton is a popular destination for UK ones, also Blackpool (trash), Newcastle (decent) or Newquay.

I'm actually best man for my brother's wedding this year, and all of his "lads, lads, lads" mates wanted to go to Benidorm for his stag, so that is where we are going in September :sergio::lol:
:lol: Damn.

Yeah, we have a problem where they end up in caravans getting sh*tfaced at some of the riverside clubs like the Urban Beach Club. Usually the body of some overnight tourist washes up in the river every other week. Someone blotto out of their mind who decides to take a swim.

I had that holiday. Boy, was that necessary to avoid going postal. Long, long year.
COVID is a helluva drug

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 205)