pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
No, I'm looking to optimize the E-Scooter performance by first checking corrosion resistance under water, and in order to avoid outliers for example hmm I don't know maybe it would be smart to throw all of them into a river :agree:
You drive a moped?

- - - Updated - - -

Reddit is for troglodytes. Worse, it has always been an also-ran to Digg v1.0.
What do you think about quora or stack exchange?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What do you think about quora or stack exchange?
They're all glorified message boards. Personally, I prefer the old school content-first model rather than the person-first model of social networks like Twitter and Facebook. I follow subjects more than I follow people. (Hence the Tuz.)

So in the right situation with the right human filtering, they can be helpful. But contextually so... it really helps more as something you look up with a question rather than something you just tail and monitor.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
They're all glorified message boards. Personally, I prefer the old school content-first model rather than the person-first model of social networks like Twitter and Facebook. I follow subjects more than I follow people. (Hence the Tuz.)

So in the right situation with the right human filtering, they can be helpful. But contextually so... it really helps more as something you look up with a question rather than something you just tail and monitor.
Anonymous boards without rating systems are the best because otherwise hivemind behaviour is promoted where people only toast whatever they think will give them populatity. In the end any non-anonymous board results in an echo chamber with a very slim corridor of 'acceptable' opinions. And then people begin to avoid speaking their mind and if they do, they begin with a cringey apology before even getting to the point.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm surpirsed I made it this long into the oil industry crisis.

Today I was informed by the company that they would terminate my services as they need to save money. It was inevitable. They will not be signing many contracts with suppliers in the foreseeable future.

Sucks.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm surpirsed I made it this long into the oil industry crisis.

Today I was informed by the company that they would terminate my services as they need to save money. It was inevitable. They will not be signing many contracts with suppliers in the foreseeable future.

Sucks.
were you a contract advisor for large oil corp. ? :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 222)