IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:agree:

I considered importing masks back in late february but didn't go through with it. I probably would've made a profit from it but it was obvious everyone was going to join the wagon. Besides, margins didn't look that great to me.

I'm sourcing vitamin D for a much lower price than pharmacies offer here. I'm amazed that people pay so much for it and the concentration is quite low at 1000 IU.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
did she have CIA connections?
Her crooked father was notoriously known for having connections in the intelligence services (Mi6 and others). She is the reason Epstein, an American playboy recluse, had suddenly such wide international connections and relationships (that partly built his mystique image and wealth). Opened up that world to him.

Getting dirt on the global wealthy elite is probably why intelligence community used people like Epstein for whatever they needed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Her crooked father was notoriously known for having connections in the intelligence services (Mi6 and others). She is the reason Epstein, an American playboy recluse, had suddenly such wide international connections and relationships (that partly built his mystique image and wealth). Opened up that world to him.

Getting dirt on the global wealthy elite is probably why intelligence community used people like Epstein for whatever they needed.
I had always heard Mossad connections but its hard to know whether things like that are true or just the usual anti antisemitism that seems to occur with conspiracy like this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I had always heard Mossad connections but its hard to know whether things like that are true or just the usual anti antisemitism that seems to occur with conspiracy like this.
Mossad, the brits, CIA, they aren't different from each other. Not when it comes to using wealthy civilians as assets for basic espionage blackmail or way to move funds around.

And no its not mere hearsay, Epstein used former mossad to intimidate his victims, and even to harass and threaten police and lawyers investigating him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)