GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The fuck? :lol:

Eb-EKbzUcAEisKJ?format=png&name=small.png

^ That and so much more craziness in there...

How did this insane ideology manage to infiltrate so deeply into American education?
A few reasons, this has been going on for 30-40 so it's not like it just bloomed. Secondly, when a professor gets a grant the majority of it goes to the school and no one churns out "studies" as much as liberal arts colleges, so their insanity is often encouraged.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That's what I want to know as well. How is it possible to go this far overboard..
It's all gonna come crashing down, surely... I don't think most people want to live like this. Right?

- - - Updated - - -

A few reasons, this has been going on for 30-40 so it's not like it just bloomed. Secondly, when a professor gets a grant the majority of it goes to the school and no one churns out "studies" as much as liberal arts colleges, so their insanity is often encouraged.
So they just invent bullshit to study for more grants?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Sadly it has started to spread, even in Eastern Europe. In Romania the political majority actually voted a law that prevents identity politics being studied in the academic circles.
The problem is that this majority is corrupt to the core and the only party that voted against the law (they are up and coming, with no corrupt politicians in their ranks, they seem progressive), the ones I voted for in the previous elections.
Now with their vote I don't know what to do anymore. The logical thing is to vote for them again, but their stance on gender studies and identity politics really let me down.
That was also said in my country. Universities are trying to open these new topics to be studied so they can ask for more money from the government.

Apr 17, 2013
interesting

It's almost as if the academic success of a country is inversely proportional to the percentage of certain demographics within respective country
These countries aren't contaminated by all the stupid pedagogues who broke school systems with their teaching method + immigration which lowered the general school level.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There has to be distinction between types of educational disciplines that those systems are constructed upon

Otherwise the risk of conflation is overrun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 913)