Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
should i quit my job and start a dog walking business?

Girl i know does it and her gimmick is that its a dog adventure instead of a walk. basically she picks the dogs up (like 5-6 at a time) and takes them on a hiking trail in berkeley hills.

the amount that people pay her to do this is ridiculous. the amount of effort/ time worked per dollar earned is absurd.

Mar 9, 2006

Girl i know does it and her gimmick is that its a dog adventure instead of a walk. basically she picks the dogs up (like 5-6 at a time) and takes them on a hiking trail in berkeley hills.

the amount that people pay her to do this is ridiculous. the amount of effort/ time worked per dollar earned is absurd.
Just don't forget to take a pic and upload it here when you'll be picking up the shit for all of these dogs

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Pretty sure I read somewhere dog walkers in San Fran and NYC can make 6 figures. I’d walk dogs and then eat their shit for that kind of easy ass job.

So many lonely people with too much money.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure I read somewhere dog walkers in San Fran and NYC can make 6 figures. I’d walk dogs and then eat their shit for that kind of easy ass job.

So many lonely people with too much money.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Why do you want to make more money

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Wanna go in business together?

The jew and the Albanian? I keep the money and you can fuck the dogs all you want
We don’t fuck animals, that’s the South Americans you’re thinking of.

I will go in business tho, you stake out the homes of the dog owners, i kidnap the dogs and get extra ransom money on top of the dog walking change you’ll make.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Can you possibly start it as a side thing first to test the waters?

I was just discussing this exact thing with a friend of mine, it's ridiculous. If you want to make some serious money out of nowhere in this country, you should sell things for white women and pets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 803)