AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You may not believe me but I was quite a lady hunter when I was younger.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

I have a kid, he is too young to realize what is happening around him :D
Come on now man. I don't know you, and in all likeliness I probably never will never even be in the same nation as you at the same time, but you're living in a beautiful, functional first world country and married with a wife and child. People would kill to have what you have in life. I'm just some stranger on the internet on a forum you frequently get a lot of hate on, but you should seriously be reconsidering your life choices at this point while you still can. If not for you, then for your family.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Methadone != Methamphetamine

Are you in pain? :lol3:
What pain, dude? I take it to chill down.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on now man. I don't know you, and in all likeliness I probably never will never even be in the same nation as you at the same time, but you're living in a beautiful, functional first world country and married with a wife and child. People would kill to have what you have in life. I'm just some stranger on the internet on a forum you frequently get a lot of hate on, but you should seriously be reconsidering your life choices at this point while you still can. If not for you, then for your family.
Thanx for the support. I don't have so many haters on this Forum. I can count them on the fingers of my hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Meth or Methadone? He's an obvious troll, but people seem to be buying in the story :lol2:
I was never a troll. Never will be either. If you don't believe me let's arrange a meeting. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

As you should. And stop giving me downvotes or I will report you.

- - - Updated - - -

Who needs meth when you have Tecktonik.

Yeah, now you know really why I moved to Europe...
lol wtf is this? :rofl:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 944)