Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
California is a common sense vacuum, i lost count of how many 'normal' people from college moved there only to become these super conscious social media activists, read compete idiots. it's something in the water there. I remember we were at a friend's place for dinner and one of these California wackos went off like a mad man because there were no gluten free choices.
Wtf? Seriously?

Sweden offers all kinds of vegan and gluten options, it's a matter of service options, but I never encountered or heard anyone reacting that entitled about it.

I'm sitting in an Emirates flight right now, imma channel my inner Cali fruitcake and ask for beyond meat and see what they say.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
After my most recent expedition to (central-eastern) Europe I must shade further towards the western part of the continent

Switzerland may be within the line of demarcation so we should be all good to go

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It really is. You can swim everywhere in the middle of the city.

Our lake:

2017-florian-kunz-enge-drohne-b.jpg

image.jpg

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

reise-ZRH1-DW-Reise-SCHWEIZ-jpg.jpg

The river:

Frauenbad_Zuerich.jpg

1552570957066.jpg

baden-in-zuerich.jpg

zuerich-limmat.jpg

I have my flat just 5min walking from the last 3 pics. :beer:

Opens up resume docs and job postings

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Wtf? Seriously?

Sweden offers all kinds of vegan and gluten options, it's a matter of service options, but I never encountered or heard anyone reacting that entitled about it.

I'm sitting in an Emirates flight right now, imma channel my inner Cali fruitcake and ask for beyond meat and see what they say.

Gluten is one of those things. As a population we consumed gluten for hundreds of years. Now all of the sudden, it’s terrible for you even if you don’t have an allergy

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Gluten is one of those things. As a population we consumed gluten for hundreds of years. Now all of the sudden, it’s terrible for you even if you don’t have an allergy
:agree:

Most of the non-celiac people who switch to gluten free and talk about how much better they feel and they how healthy they now are, are utterly incapable of recognizing that gluten wasn’t the only thing changed in their diet, and usually they have switched to a much healthier diet on the whole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)