GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Just have to remember vacay when you negotiate
Most decent jobs offer you 15 days which is 3 weeks, the only issue is rarely are you able to take it all at once. But the thing to remember is because of the dynamic job market in the US, most people switch jobs ever couple of years, so that gives them the ability to go on those longer trips in between jobs.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Most decent jobs offer you 15 days which is 3 weeks, the only issue is rarely are you able to take it all at once. But the thing to remember is because of the dynamic job market in the US, most people switch jobs ever couple of years, so that gives them the ability to go on those longer trips in between jobs.
That’s true. I always wonder why people don’t put start and end dates a couple weeks apart. I know so many folks that finish a job on Friday and start the new one the next Monday. Ludicrous!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Two more sleeps and I'll be back to civilization. Super excited to go back home.
Weren't you supposed to stay longer? Or you just going on vacation?

Btw. How hot is it in Zürich? @Wittl
It's like 36 degrees here. I'm sitting on the veranda editing and have my 3rd cold beer already. Pictures might turn out a little sloppy ;)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Weren't you supposed to stay longer? Or you just going on vacation?

Btw. How hot is it in Zürich? @Wittl
It's like 36 degrees here. I'm sitting on the veranda editing and have my 3rd cold beer already. Pictures might turn out a little sloppy ;)
36 degrees here too, I give myself 1 more hour in office (so I'm more like a 9-3 office guy @Post Ironic), after I jump in the lake or the river and have some beer there too :heart: :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

:beer: Cheers @DAiDEViL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 1266)