Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Weren't you supposed to stay longer? Or you just going on vacation?

Btw. How hot is it in Zürich? @Wittl
It's like 36 degrees here. I'm sitting on the veranda editing and have my 3rd cold beer already. Pictures might turn out a little sloppy ;)
Yeah but it's summer break, no way I'm staying for summer!! Gonna go see my momma :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Don't lose your edge

When are you coming to real civilization (NYC)? Come do it big with Aush and I

Should I live in Zurich?

Sounds beautifu
Soon time broski, just not this summer, or the upcoming break
As soon as the wallet allows it, visit Dai too :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

What do you call your home tho?
Around other malis bro
I miss my family, been since late August I haven't seen em

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed haram thoughts about thots
Planting a seed in a thot is even more haram

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
why are so many trophies just a big cup made out of precious metal? whose idea was it that most trophies should be cups?

dumb.
Because when they made them in the shape of giant dildos, they’d always go missing.

THANK YOU.

For those who don't know, ya, this nice fella just donated me this huge amount in order to help my book get published. Just like those fine gents in my signature.

Like I previously said, my grandma passed away, so this is a huge emotional spike.

I wanna say thanks to everyone who donated me, it's literally so huge I can't even describe. Thanks for believing and trusting me. Without ya'll it would take me who knows how long to publish it.

So thank you all and thank you Hængebøffer for the latest donation.

I love ya all so much.
Glad the counter keeps counting up, bro. :D

I usually enjoy summers in lithuania, no reason to go abroad. autumn-spring then yeah
I’ve got someone trying to lure me out there this month. Hate to say I may have to pass.

:agree:

Leaning towards going for a programming certification rather than just self-teaching, just because I feel like the structure and possible networking connections may help. Right now, I'm in the process of seeing every sort of doctor possible before losing my health insurance after quitting. Admittedly, I've put this off much longer than I should have, but either way in the meantime I'll just save more money.
Ugh. This is what is so wrong about health care coverage works.

First the meatless meat and now this, bro get out of California asap
:lol:

Jobs are like bitches
Kind of true, actually.

36 is a bit too much. Something like 26 here in Portugal, I would prefer a bit more but it's OK. :tup:
It’s been 22 or so in Lisbon but awfully muggy. The skies cleared and now we have a delightful sunny 23.

I somewhat agree. That's the negative perspective on it that I'm inclined to agree with in some cases. On the other hand I also believe that providing a social setting where employees enjoy spending time boosts motivation and output. So I'm not sure if it's an unnecessary cost if you look at it that way.
I think remote work is a fact of life now. That said, shit gets done usually through collaboration. And that requires humans to interact. No matter how much you can Slack, email, and videoconference, it’s no where close to the same. We tend to be efficiency Nazis and crap all over phatic communications - thinking they are time wasters. But often that can be the connective tissue that keeps everyone from losing their sh*t as a team when it hits the fan.

There’s all sorts of research about how human happiness / loneliness can be affected by regular light social interactions. I don’t want to blame technology for all our problems, but even knowing your local barista can be a thing that saves someone from disconnection and medicating. And having direct human contact can do that too.

The more you buy from Amazon and anonymize all your human interactions, I sense this takes a real toll on people. Young adults today are the most suicidal and alcohol abusing of any generation in memory at that age.

What is beyond meat? Sounds bizarre.
It’s to meat what Velveeta is to cheese

After my most recent expedition to (central-eastern) Europe I must shade further towards the western part of the continent

Switzerland may be within the line of demarcation so we should be all good to go
We’ll take your ass. :)

:agree:

Most of the non-celiac people who switch to gluten free and talk about how much better they feel and they how healthy they now are, are utterly incapable of recognizing that gluten wasn’t the only thing changed in their diet, and usually they have switched to a much healthier diet on the whole.
Yep. Everybody seems to have this false belief that they are in control of their health because they can deny themselves a few things. And it’s always denial - the things you don’t eat (or do).

Just even being mindful about what you shove in your face is going to make a major difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 1277)