Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Work out harder, eat more calories. ;)
Yeah that was my strategy before, these days I dont have the time for the gym though. Soon...

Eggs and chicken breast are best ways to lowcal fill up imo. Do with that information what you will.
i eat eggs like 5 days a week lol. But yeah I should make more use of chicken breast, the problem is what to eat it with, that's why I was thinking salads

Chicken, sweet potato, green beans/broccoli, best meal
True true, but I mean that will get old real quick :p i get the point though, lean meat, complex carbs, greens

- - - Updated - - -

I rarely eat salad for lunch. Usually for dinner since I’m not really hungry and my main workout occurs around 6am. For dinner I put some fish or chicken and avocado.
Makes sense. Lunch is the problem for me though, love them carbs

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah that was my strategy before, these days I dont have the time for the gym though. Soon...

i eat eggs like 5 days a week lol. But yeah I should make more use of chicken breast, the problem is what to eat it with, that's why I was thinking salads

True true, but I mean that will get old real quick :p i get the point though, lean meat, complex carbs, greens

- - - Updated - - -

Makes sense. Lunch is the problem for me though, love them carbs
Taters or rice, you can put both in a salad.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
shouldnt be hard it goes with everything. Tortillas, rice, salad, sauces you can even cook chicken breast and stuff it with things. I'm guessing you are worried about carbs there a ton of great keto chicken breast recipes.

I also recently made a taco salad esque plate with Beyond Meat instead of actual beef. Long as the seasoning and sauce are on point its actually pretty good.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
shouldnt be hard it goes with everything. Tortillas, rice, salad, sauces you can even cook chicken breast and stuff it with things. I'm guessing you are worried about carbs there a ton of great keto chicken breast recipes.

I also recently made a taco salad esque plate with Beyond Meat instead of actual beef. Long as the seasoning and sauce are on point its actually pretty good.
Please turn in your man card along with the balls you will no longer need.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Taters or rice, you can put both in a salad.
I guess, plain ol' salads are just unrealistic

Why not actual beef?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Please turn in your man card along with the balls you will no longer need.
no need to overreact I simply tried it. I'm not going vegan and I will continue to hunt and consume animals.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess, plain ol' salads are just unrealistic

Why not actual beef?
I wanted to try it. I am open to eating meat alternatives if the taste is good due to it being healthier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)