X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Idk man. After like multiple years of drinking, at some point I figure someone should be able to know what their limit would be, or what it physically feels like to be approaching it at least.
Avoid mixed drinks, way too easy to drink too much alcohol without really tasting or noticing it.

drink lower % beer or straight liquor, you will be more conscious of how much you are consuming.

Wine (especially if it comes in a box) is the devil.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Avoid mixed drinks, way too easy to drink too much alcohol without really tasting or noticing it.

drink lower % beer or straight liquor, you will be more conscious of how much you are consuming.

Oh I have no problem with this, hasn't happened to me ever :p

Let me know where I can get those mixed drinks that don't taste like alcohol though, that sounds like a gamechanger. Until then:

5bb38c6858074.jpg

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I drink wine 95% of the time, and never get blackout/fall down drunk.

I haven't done that since adolescence. Not sure why any adult would ever choose to be in such a helpless state.

I suppose it depends on the goal of drinking... if you're drinking to get drunk, yeah, it's probably like you will occasionally go over that line. If you're having a few drinks of something you actually enjoy drinking, and not looking for anything more than a little buzz, you'll never end up in that place.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I drink wine 95% of the time, and never get blackout/fall down drunk.

I haven't done that since adolescence. Not sure why any adult would ever choose to be in such a helpless state.

I suppose it depends on the goal of drinking... if you're drinking to get drunk, yeah, it's probably like you will occasionally go over that line. If you're having a few drinks of something you actually enjoy drinking, and not looking for anything more than a little buzz, you'll never end up in that place.
lot of ifs there buddy :p but yea through trial and error i have learned my limits and have not exceeded them in years.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lot of ifs there buddy :p but yea through trial and error i have learned my limits and have not exceeded them in years.
I think that was my point. As an inexperienced kid, whatever, it's fine to go crazy a few times, and hope nothing too stupid occurs. As an adult, it's just plain dumb to continue doing this, getting drunk to the point of having no recollection of what you did.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It’s easy to drink too much and go to the point of no return when you have friends who urge you to take shots of tequila.

But yeah, you definitely learn your limits as you drink more.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You just are the coolest aren't you
Only on Friday nights after work when I am buying drinks. :beer:

I'm tired of people using substances as excuses for anything and everything

You know what they say, you can put lipstick on a pig...
The old "the devil made me do it" defense.

Btw...It sucks what passes as racist now.

Making a pizza pie for dinner
I hope that's not a euphemism.

Plus after you hit 30, hangovers are deadly.
Pffftt.. Amateurs. This here is decades of training, yo.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It’s easy to drink too much and go to the point of no return when you have friends who urge you to take shots of tequila.

But yeah, you definitely learn your limits as you drink more.
Yeah, plus it's one thing to get blackout drunk in your friends' backyard and another to do it in public like in a club or party (with the exception being weddings IMO).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 848)