X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm used to them by now. I get them once or twice a year but I had never been choked by my demon before.

It usually just stands across the other side of the room looking at me until it fades.
Oh thats just a ghost from all the people your ancestors killed settling south america come to slowly drive you into insanity or maybe hell.

I wouldnt worry about it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don't believe in this sleep paralysis nonsense

It's obviously just a fancier way of saying one had a nightmare
It's basically being woken up before your body does (before it finishes REM sleep) and you remain conscious. Some people have hallucinations because they dream while being awake

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I'm used to them by now. I get them once or twice a year but I had never been choked by my demon before.

It usually just stands across the other side of the room looking at me until it fades.
For me its every couple of weeks or so. Strangely it always happens as I'm trying to get back to sleep after I've woken up in the night. Never really had the whole hallucinations thing though, its just the feeling of being trapped and unable to move. They say its a sign of stress :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh thats just a ghost from all the people your ancestors killed settling south america come to slowly drive you into insanity or maybe hell.

I wouldnt worry about it.
That's one way of thinking about it :lol:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
For me its every couple of weeks or so. Strangely it always happens as I'm trying to get back to sleep after I've woken up in the night. Never really had the whole hallucinations thing though, its just the feeling of being trapped and unable to move. They say its a sign of stress :boh:
I only had it once. Getting it that frequently must suck.

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
Do any of you guys get sleep paralysis episodes?

I just had a really scary one. My demon was choking me for a good 10 seconds.
Yes, it's a horrible feeling, it happens to me every few months but I never get used to that. I feel like I can't breathe cause I can't move :scared:.
It also happened to me like you once, it was a ghost child who was standing by the side of the bed looking at me, and he vanished quickly.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
checking a trip to japan.

any tipps, which places should be visited?
It really depends what you are into, obviously tokyo and kyoto are a must, i would also make sure to buy the rail pass before getting to Japan. Country offers a lot from castle tours to nice hiking and If you into beach/diving make sure you hit up okinawa, i personally really liked it.

Jun 7, 2003
It really depends what you are into, obviously tokyo and kyoto are a must, i would also make sure to buy the rail pass before getting to Japan. Country offers a lot from castle tours to nice hiking and If you into beach/diving make sure you hit up okinawa, i personally really liked it.
thx.
yes, tokyo and kyoto also okinawa is on the list. from there flying to taiwan.
there is some castle in hemiji, that i want to see.

where can i buy the pass for rail?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 771)