Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
damn guys, I got offline for 12h and when I come back I get emotional and an erection.

Doesn't even matter if this goes through or not but thanks a bunch. Means a bunch to me. You guys are really great. I'm struggling with work, doing extra hours without payment too, so I'm drained as fuck.

I'm horrible at taking pics, let alone making a video. I'd even accept donations from Tuz even if I have to pay back in the future. But I'd need a lot of time and no pressure to return the money as it's pretty hard to get it at the moment. So even small donations are fine but you gotta give me space to return it, at least half a year lol. Dunno about donations outside of Tuz. They are strangers to me haha
Does your book already has a title?

Is it a novel?

...and you want to publish it in serbian, right? ..or english? :shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He’s being water boarded as we speak
He kinda looked like he needed a good shower... :shifty:

Hahaha! I love that hacker mentality. Like the clowns that are trying to optimize for their 10-day Vipassana retreats and claim they can 4-hour-workweek hack that crap down to 3 hours. :lol:

@Post Ironic any recommendations for summer fragrances?
Isn't Sciopero dei rifiuti di Napoli ready for release about now that the ground is warming up in the springtime?

What a perfect result on the final round at The Masters
There will be much grabbing of skanks by the pu%%y,

Finally have my job interview today for position that I really want and just now I broke the bonding that had been on one of my front teeth for 10 years since I originally broke it.

I am now missing half of a front tooth with no time to go to dentist :baus:
So that's what happened to Claudio's hand? :grin:

Sorry to hear, mate.

Feel free to edit as you see fit

Hello, we are an international group of friends of Dusan, pronounced Dooshahn, we have been congregating on an 'eclectic' football forum for the last twenty some years.
Dusan is from Serbia and has grown before our very own eyes into an esthete of a man. More specifically, he has been a Russian literature enthusiast, his handle on the forum is Dostoevsky no less.
Being the industrious young man that he is, he took up an active approach to his passion and decided to write a book in the mold of his idols. However, once done with his book, he had to be brought back to earth with the tedious realities of publishing. Serbia is a country that was involved in a war not long ago and is slowly rebuilding its economy. In this climate, young people find it very hard to have jobs or savings to cater to their passions.
Dusko, as we call him, has been trying for over a year to get his book published to no avail.
So we are taking a page out of this industrious man's book, and we are going to get him published!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Feel free to edit as you see fit

Hello, we are an international group of friends of Dusan, pronounced Dooshahn, we have been congregating on an 'eclectic' football forum for the last twenty some years.
Dusan is from Serbia and has grown before our very own eyes into an esthete of a man. More specifically, he has been a Russian literature enthusiast, his handle on the forum is Dostoevsky no less.
Being the industrious young man that he is, he took up an active approach to his passion and decided to write a book in the mold of his idols. However, once done with his book, he had to be brought back to earth with the tedious realities of publishing. Serbia is a country that was involved in a war not long ago and is slowly rebuilding its economy. In this climate, young people find it very hard to have jobs or savings to cater to their passions.
Dusko, as we call him, has been trying for over a year to get his book published to no avail.
So we are taking a page out of this industrious man's book, and we are going to get him published!
This sounds so good! I'd bet my ass it's not me how good it is.

You guys are way too awesome. I'm laughing finally.

Does your book already has a title?

Is it a novel?

...and you want to publish it in serbian, right? ..or english? :shifty:
Yes! Pisma (Letters). It's in Serbian. My English is nowhere near the level to write the book. Translation is very expensive too. That alone would be around 2k euros. Translating into Russian would be double that amount. Crazy stuff.

It's a collection of letters but it basically forms a novel since it's connected.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
How many copies does €600 buy you? Also, where will they get distributed? If you are going to set up an Indiegogo page, it helps if your post campaign plan is well articulated.
Are ebooks a thing in Serbia? You can self publish those at close to zero cost.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This sounds so good! I'd bet my ass it's not me how good it is.

You guys are way too awesome. I'm laughing finally.

Yes! Pisma (Letters). It's in Serbian. My English is nowhere near the level to write the book. Translation is very expensive too. That alone would be around 2k euros. Translating into Russian would be double that amount. Crazy stuff.

It's a collection of letters but it basically forms a novel since it's connected.
I like the idea. Epistolary novels can be quite good.

Have you read any Mikhail Shishkin? One of the best contemporary novelists out there imo. His epistolary novel Pismovnik (The Light and the Dark english translation) is excellent.

Some of my favourites in the style are Goethe's Sorrows of Young Werther, Hölderlin's Hyperion, and I always especially loved Montesquieu's Lettre's Persanes. If you haven't read the last, I highly recommend you do. :)

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I like the idea. Epistolary novels can be quite good.

Have you read any Mikhail Ghishkin? One of the best contemporary novelists out there imo. His epistolary novel Pismovnik (The Light and the Dark english translation) is excellent.

Some of my favourites in the style are Goethe's Sorrows of Young Werther, Hölderlin's Hyperion, and I always especially loved Montesquieu's Lettre's Persanes. If you haven't read the last, I highly recommend you do. :)
Epistolary novel! That's the word! :D

By the way, I gotta say that I can hardly digest topics such as love. Not that I'm ashamed of the emotion nor because I think such books are for pussies, but it's that I can hardly feel the emotion and sincerity when I read it. I wrote about it, though. It was actually Goethe's Werther that inspired me! I read it and it blew my mind away. I loved the simplicity and the emotion that I couldn't find anywhere. Only later I heard that Napoleon read the book seven times.

Haven't read the others that you mentioned. :) Sounds tempting, tho. Will definitely try to find the last book you mentioned.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, I was already a nervous wreck today, as today my wife and I are going on our first tour for a pre-school for Stephen.

This match sure as fuck didn't help :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm drunk, shitting and I'm cheesed

Goddamn this club has a way of fucking me up

- - - Updated - - -

So, I was already a nervous wreck today, as today my wife and I are going on our first tour for a pre-school for Stephen.

This match sure as fuck didn't help :lol:

I hope it went well big bro :heart:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm drunk, shitting and I'm cheesed

Goddamn this club has a way of fucking me up

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it went well big bro :heart:

It actually went so well, my friend, that we are signing him up for 3 full days a week there.

- - - Updated - - -

Are we doing a go fund me page for Dusan's novel?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How many copies does €600 buy you? Also, where will they get distributed? If you are going to set up an Indiegogo page, it helps if your post campaign plan is well articulated.
Are ebooks a thing in Serbia? You can self publish those at close to zero cost.
It's not 600 but 1000. And I have 450e myself (I will have), though. It's for 500 copies. As far as I know there's option for 300, 500 and 1000 books. And no, e-books literally don't exist here. :D It would be in Belgrad, they will probably push other houses with contract so they will be all over Serbia. Or like 2 copies in each store around the country. They usually do it like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 1106)