Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It's kinda funny/crazy how everyone thinks they are special and how their path is the right one to take. Those who chase careers say how it's horrible to focus on a family, those who want family laugh at those who chase better and better jobs and who spend majority of their time working. Some are quite close to relgion while others don't believe in anything, probably not even in themselves most of the time. Perception of reality is a difficult thing to handle when you're surrounded by different people who view things differently, but it's a good thing, since you get the wider picture and see feel other angle from their point of view. More and more people seem to be focused on hedonism, wanting everything the very same moment, killing the patience itself that creates whole wider problems later on. But so much time looks to be spent rather wasteful.
That's some deep shit right there. Did you recognize yourself @Wittl?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's kinda funny/crazy how everyone thinks they are special and how their path is the right one to take. Those who chase careers say how it's horrible to focus on a family, those who want family laugh at those who chase better and better jobs and who spend majority of their time working. Some are quite close to relgion while others don't believe in anything, probably not even in themselves most of the time. Perception of reality is a difficult thing to handle when you're surrounded by different people who view things differently, but it's a good thing, since you get the wider picture and see feel other angle from their point of view. More and more people seem to be focused on hedonism, wanting everything the very same moment, killing the patience itself that creates whole wider problems later on. But so much time looks to be spent rather wasteful.
Our boy is all growsed up.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Different strokes. Might make for confusing times but try to view as an opportunity rather than obstacle. Life would be a shitty bore if there was just one right path all the time.

For example i enjoy stability in life where RUS fills the void through crossdressing and flushing his lithium down the toilet

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
What would you consider not a wasteful way of spending time?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What would you consider not a wasteful way of spending time?
That's the thing. What I consider wasteful might be the biggest joy of someones life. It's hard to point a finger and say "hey, I'm right, suck it". Then again, there are some borders cause you surely can't go on and kill people, destroy peoples property or molest someone just because you think it's funny or it feels good. There's law to restrain people from doing stupid shit.

Majority of "figuring out life" comes down to fun IMO. And it's where everything goes different because fun is defined differently. But it's hard to imagine people connect when their sense of fun is worlds apart. Some might enjoy reading while other enjoys travers. Being an introvert/extrovert obviously makes a big difference, although such things change in a life span so not even there you stick with one route.

It comes down to an individual. Still, objectively looking you can pass a soft-ish judgment if someone is on the right path or not. I mean, what Lapa is doing is totally fucking crazy :D ).

Different strokes. Might make for confusing times but try to view as an opportunity rather than obstacle. Life would be a shitty bore if there was just one right path all the time.

For example i enjoy stability in life where RUS fills the void through crossdressing and flushing his lithium down the toilet
No doubt about that.

People are quite complex. Way too complex. Hence it's quite silly to see people in shock after a job loss, wage drop, relationship breakdown, divorce, etc. You can't find the same leaves on one tree. They are all different despite the same look, let alone people who have such brain machine it's insane.

What do you mean by stability? Obviously I can sense what you mean but I'd still like to read your thoughts.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's the thing. What I consider wasteful might be the biggest joy of someones life. It's hard to point a finger and say "hey, I'm right, suck it". Then again, there are some borders cause you surely can't go on and kill people, destroy peoples property or molest someone just because you think it's funny or it feels good. There's law to restrain people from doing stupid shit.

Majority of "figuring out life" comes down to fun IMO. And it's where everything goes different because fun is defined differently. But it's hard to imagine people connect when their sense of fun is worlds apart. Some might enjoy reading while other enjoys travers. Being an introvert/extrovert obviously makes a big difference, although such things change in a life span so not even there you stick with one route.

It comes down to an individual. Still, objectively looking you can pass a soft-ish judgment if someone is on the right path or not. I mean, what Lapa is doing is totally fucking crazy :D ).

No doubt about that.

People are quite complex. Way too complex. Hence it's quite silly to see people in shock after a job loss, wage drop, relationship breakdown, divorce, etc. You can't find the same leaves on one tree. They are all different despite the same look, let alone people who have such brain machine it's insane.

What do you mean by stability? Obviously I can sense what you mean but I'd still like to read your thoughts.
I could see you living your life on a farm, making candles, milking cows, writing books about life’s many questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 971)