X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Have you heard Leatherface's voice? And how do the white pants look on Myers?
You don't know anything about art.

I can give them to you.
I know Yoko

- - - Updated - - -

Balza and Nocerino were once the bright torches of the future of Italian football...

- - - Updated - - -
None were brighter then the Leukemia drip that flowed through Gio's veins.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It just happens! I'm not doing anything. But that's why it probably happens. When you start chasing you get shit. :D
:lol: Legend.

That would be one long ass post. Since I'm pretty lazy I'll go like this

1) Read books
2) Be an asshole yet not very harmful
3) Know when to initiate
4) Know when to move on and stop bothering those that won't give

Then it gets easier with the next 10.000 steps.
Haha! Thanks for sharing this. You have a future in anthropology.

My granddad passed away last night and I still can't process it.
So sorry to hear that. It's stunning sometimes how people in life disappear in an instant.

You never get used to it, but it becomes something you deal with. And ultimately, hopefully, it helps you better appreciate the time with others that you still have.

Nah. I rarely talk art with girls since I rarely meet girls who are into art. They are usually only into penises.
I also see a future in penis art.

Nothing wrong with being young. Youth is the greatest gift in life imo
That's good to tell your parole officer. But to be honest, much of youth is like putting a toddler behind the wheel of a Lamborghini and giving them alcohol.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Haha! Thanks for sharing this. You have a future in anthropology.
No, but seriously. I was partially joking, but half of the truth is among those lines. People are completely lost and everyone wants the key that opens doors, yet nobody wants to spend time searching for it. They simply want everything, and they want it instantly.

Looking at the bigger picture I'd say women fall in love for the men principle. The man. Even when you look in the deep history you had a cave man. There were probably two types. One that would be savage, brutal and the one that goes hunting and comes back with a fucking elephant on his back ready to grill it. The arrogant type that had the biggest cave so others could just envy him (ehm, the creation of sin). Women probably wanted protection, safety and wanted to be a part of his crew and even orgies. Even sharing such guy would bring some sort of satisfaction. Then, on the other side, there's the other guy. The romantic type of guy that's the creator of art, poetry, etc. The type of guy that would love some of the girls that don't even look at him. A weakling. A type of guy that goes hunting and comes out with a fucking squirrel (and that's on a good day). They have to pick between those two, and it's usually the first one that gets selected. But it's also great to have the guy because he's going through hell and back, he's meeting sorrow and despair, worlds that are totally different and worlds that he can only see by himself at that point. Both sides are helping humanity and development.

I see men very often being sad. Sad because they lost a person they loved. Lost. Like it was some kind of object that you buy in a shop and think of it as your personal inventory. But it was not a robbery, it was a two-way street and somebody just thought higher of somebody else, rather than you. And people are so different. You have a huge tree with millions of leaves, yet not two leaves are identical. Not even identical twins are identical. Yet people think how they had a soul mate that was a perfect fit. Well, you know buddy, it sure as hell wasn't perfect fit when she left you. And chances are huge that she left him because lost the principal that men are supposed to have. Women are also very strange and different. Shockingly, they have 1 men hormone and 2 women ones. Men have only women ones. But that's no surprise either as it's always men who write the best romantic stuff and win Nobel prizes. It's Werther that's being born from men, not women.

There's way too much topic about money nowadays. Sure, it's important. It even buys you health (to a certain extant). But people still want everything instantly, hence all the sold books about 10 steps to get a million dollars and to lose 40kg in a month. They all want it easy. Just like they want an easy love. Sadly though, they are not aware that easy love can be bought, but not the true love. Finding excuses has become a hoby for a modern man. Everyone thinks himself of a victim of a socity. Everyone thinks he can make the world a better place if they just listened to him. But he never listens to the depths of his soul, so he stays rusty and start the auto-destruction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 354)