Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Those subtle differences can be easy to tell when you've seen both twins at the same time, and even then some people can't tell the difference. It's almost impossible for anyone to realize that the person they're interacting with isn't the person they know if they don't even know that person has a twin in the first place.
Yeah, in that case I can see it happen. If I know both twins though, I know which is which even when the other isn't present.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
@GordoDeCentral

On average, I would say they have more emotional intelligence. So not everything :D
I wouldnt say they're necessarily better, just wired a bit differently, as in they live on the emotional side a lot more, therefore know it better. Recently read statistics about how women are more likely to get sick with depression, but men are far more likely to commit suicide if they have depression, I think it illustrates the difference pretty well.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I wouldnt say they're necessarily better, just wired a bit differently, as in they live on the emotional side a lot more, therefore know it better. Recently read statistics about how women are more likely to get sick with depression, but men are far more likely to commit suicide if they have depression, I think it illustrates the difference pretty well.
Well, women can just ride another dick to get rid of their financial problems.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, women can just ride another dick to get rid of their financial problems.
Maybe. In all honesty I think men have it much better when it comes to sex. First of all they don't routinely run the risk of being raped, which is a huge plus. Secondly, they can do all sorts of things to improve their appeal. They can work out, become successful at what they do or sometimes even just plain rich. Age matters, but women are okay with dating men quite a few years older.

If you're an ugly woman or if you're aged over 35, there's not much you've got going for you unfortunately and you can't do a thing about it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yes. And then they will acknowledge each other and go on their separate ways. You are not over this girl, man. It's painful to read. Stop thinking of her as some goddess.

- - - Updated - - -

I have met lots of intelligent and emotionally stable women, while I have also met lots of emotionally crazy men. Unfortunately my perception of mankind as a whole is that the vast majority of us are not all that smart and are probably severely lacking in empathy too. But I wouldn't ascribe it to one gender in particular.
I didn't ascribe it to one gender, you are missing some parts of the convo so i understand the confusion. As for lacking in empathy, boy i wish that was the case.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Maybe. In all honesty I think men have it much better when it comes to sex. First of all they don't routinely run the risk of being raped, which is a huge plus. Secondly, they can do all sorts of things to improve their appeal. They can work out, become successful at what they do or sometimes even just plain rich. Age matters, but women are okay with dating men quite a few years older.

If you're an ugly woman or if you're aged over 35, there's not much you've got going for you unfortunately and you can't do a thing about it.
:agree:

We have it much better in the dating/sex world.

I can’t deny the fact that women tend to be a lot more passive than men in terms of dating. It is true that most women wait until men approach them and invite them out. This idea may seem like dream for most passive men. I'm sure many daydream about this, “I wish it was that easy for me. Women would approach me left and right, and in between”. But wishing is a pretty fucked up thing and the results speak for themselves. The fact is passive men wish a lot, assume a lot but then they tend to date their left or right hand.

Plus, women get approached by all kinds of weirdos like drunk men in bars and nightclubs, old and horny dudes, and timid men that stutter over their words like a bitch in cocaine. I can see that being annoying af.

Not to mention the fact that a woman's sexual market values decreases a lot faster as she approaches her 30s-mid 30s.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:agree:

We have it much better in the dating/sex world.

I can’t deny the fact that women tend to be a lot more passive than men in terms of dating. It is true that most women wait until men approach them and invite them out. This idea may seem like dream for most passive men. I'm sure many daydream about this, “I wish it was that easy for me. Women would approach me left and right, and in between”. But wishing is a pretty fucked up thing and the results speak for themselves. The fact is passive men wish a lot, assume a lot but then they tend to date their left or right hand.

Plus, women get approached by all kinds of weirdos like drunk men in bars and nightclubs, old and horny dudes, and timid men that stutter over their words like a bitch in cocaine. I can see that being annoying af.

Not to mention the fact that a woman's sexual market values decreases a lot faster as she approaches her 30s-mid 30s.
With dating apps, even nervous or shy dudes don’t have an excuse. It’s pretty easy to find a woman, if you want one.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Dating apps are almost all about being good looking and having good photos and a decent bio. Even then, your texting game has to be on point, otherwise you'll bore your matches away.
There’s enough variety on dating apps to find someone who’s interested in what you’re selling.

That’s pretty obvious. Dumb or creepy stuff is dumb or creepy stuff. No matterwhat type of guy you are.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I don't think depression or any mental illness has anything to do with emotional intelligence

To be fair, I haven't seen any evidence that they're any less intelligent that men, which is what counts if you want to discuss who's superior imo
Maybe you understand emotional intelligence in a weird way, dunno. Fact is it is closely linked with mental health, in a quite obvious way too, just googled and there seems to be lots of studies that back it up.

Why would anyone want to discuss who's the superior gender? Girls would feel offended, boys would feel bad that they ended up with a female boss even though they started out with a handicap

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
There’s enough variety on dating apps to find someone who’s interested in what you’re selling.

That’s pretty obvious. Dumb or creepy stuff is dumb or creepy stuff. No matterwhat type of guy you are.
Of course. If you're ugly af you'll most likely have to settle with someone just as ugly since women have a bunch of men to choose from on dating apps.

Nothing will ever come close to cold approaching. I actually feel much more comfortable doing that than texting chicks on dating apps.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Of course. If you're ugly af you'll most likely have to settle with someone just as ugly since women have a bunch of men to choose from on dating apps.

Nothing will ever come close to cold approaching. I actually feel much more comfortable doing that than texting chicks on dating apps.
I don’t know about that, I see ugly dudes with hot partners all the time.

I prefer meeting in real life as well. But I can see the draw of apps from both sides.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What makes you think I haven't? There's plenty research for either argument but mainstream sources tend to claim there are no significant differences.

I suppose you can find evidence for your belief, and I'm not saying you're wrong, but I have looked it up before and found nothing to convince me otherwise.

I see that seems to be a link, but still don't understand your initial point
I think the real question is, do women have to purchase the invalid tickets to Juve games?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I don’t know about that, I see ugly dudes with hot partners all the time.

I prefer meeting in real life as well. But I can see the draw of apps from both sides.
Yeah, we all see that all the time. My point is that ugly dudes won't even be given a chance on dating apps. Your chances of getting a much more attractive woman than you are a lot higher when cold approaching/meeting irl.

- - - Updated - - -

Is @AFL_ITALIA still a virgin btw?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 677)