DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Who are you referring to? If its me I would reconsider who you talk down to. Ask AfghanJuve and PirlosBeard what happened when they crossed me? Oh wait you probably won't get a response, AfghanJuve closed his account in tears and PirlosBeard fears to even show his face. Even Kyle has come against my wrath. He is allegedly 'camping' at the moment but really he is in the fetal position in floods of tears trying to come up with a new username. Don't make their mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

You are one of the most boring posters on Tuz. This thread has been fun until the ultimate fucking Buzzkill of Tuz - Enron- came along.

Don't worry I will delete my post and refrain from posting here again. You can go back to being a boring buzzkill again. The entertainment has died folks it was a great thread while it lasted but Enron is here to drone on and on about nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:

Also just noticed Enron is a part of the mod team (my inbox was flooded with people warning me, thank you to all my fans)

I guess I will be banned shortly for daring to stand up to the Tuz ringmasters.

To my fans I say adios! I imagine this will be a long ban unfortunately.
Make my sandwich puta!

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #353,623
    She puts the dishes there because there are sockets beside her sink (typical Colombian safety standards) and she has her coffee machine and blender there. No space for her drying dishes.
    :lol:

Bro, I was calling the broad a dishwasher.

- - - Updated - - -

Was everyone asleep during ganster ass nigga training? This is quickly becoming the most cringeworthy thread on tuz.
    How so?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Who are you referring to? If its me I would reconsider who you talk down to. Ask AfghanJuve and PirlosBeard what happened when they crossed me? Oh wait you probably won't get a response, AfghanJuve closed his account in tears and PirlosBeard fears to even show his face. Even Kyle has come against my wrath. He is allegedly 'camping' at the moment but really he is in the fetal position in floods of tears trying to come up with a new username. Don't make their mistakes.

- - - Updated - - -

You are one of the most boring posters on Tuz. This thread has been fun until the ultimate fucking Buzzkill of Tuz - Enron- came along.

Don't worry I will delete my post and refrain from posting here again. You can go back to being a boring buzzkill again. The entertainment has died folks it was a great thread while it lasted but Enron is here to drone on and on about nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:

Also just noticed Enron is a part of the mod team (my inbox was flooded with people warning me, thank you to all my fans)

Mental illness

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT:

Duuuuude, you really need to get some friends or a therapist.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
    I don’t know. From what I can tell, one guy touched a boobie and another is journaling.
    So boring :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;5827186 said:
    :lol:

Bro, I was calling the broad a dishwasher.
    Are you trying to be funny again? You made disgusting jokes about the Greek families who were burnt alive recently that went down like a lead balloon. Now you are just making terrible jokes that aren't remotely comedic.

Typical German 'humor' i.e absolutely shit.

You know what German's have going for them? Absolutely nothing. No humor. Responsible for one of the largest ever genocide's, notoriously cheap and frugal and terrible with women. They are the social outcasts of the EU.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    So boring :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Are you trying to be funny again? You made disgusting jokes about the Greek families who were burnt alive recently that went down like a lead balloon. Now you are just making terrible jokes that aren't remotely comedic.

Typical German 'humor' i.e absolutely shit.

You know what German's have going for them? Absolutely nothing. No humor. Responsible for one of the largest ever genocide's, notoriously cheap and frugal and terrible with women. They are the social outcasts of the EU
    Pls. Impart some knowledge into yourself, before spewing your nonsense on here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 816)