swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Okay, srsly, @Quetzalcoatl

I need a description of the latina you're trying to cheat on your woman with.
I second this.

So my work's Christmas party ended in a brawl and police riot van turning up :touched:
Sounds proper. Happy holidays.

Nice. Memories to last a lifetime
And the burning sensation when you pee.

Mine too, but their are too many LDS in the office for it to be fun.
Church of Latter Day Saints?

Guess who’s getting married tomorrow, biatchees?? :D

Right now I’m a mix of feeling like I’ve being thrown in jail but happy about it too.
Congrats! Did you at least have fun at your own wedding?

Fritz Lang's M

Can there be any other choice? @CrimsonianKing ;)

How about you?
Oh, M is a very good choice here.

Some purposeless cum receptacle at work gave me artisianal handsoap for christmas. It looks expensive but i am male, 25 and straight why in the ever fucking hell would i want this. Giving me nothing wouldve been more generous
I thought millennials banned soap. At least the non-liquid variety. Better for the environment to make all those plastic bottles.

Soap is for the poor.

I exfoliate my skin with cocaine.
I prefer hookers.

Dude it’s marriage. That shit is the norm.
The more I thought about this, the more it's kinda true. A girl won't pull that shit if you don't have some kind of commitment.

My girl thought I was white, she didn't know I was a wetback.

- - - Updated - - -

Introduced her to this on our first date

Some women are better satisfied by maize.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I always thought being LDS meant you publicly proclaimed you were sober, but secretly you always drank a private stash. :D
Funny I thought that was Baptism

And it was liquid soap. I left it on my desk at work and I think the cleaning people may have stolen it over night. Probably to bath in it like Iliveforjuve wanted to

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
A friend of his threw his keys on a rooftop, so he tried to recover them. I'm not exactly sure how it happened but he fell off somewhere when trying to recover them.

He hit his head against something and probably died right on the spot.

Such is life. He was always bullied as a kid and just died due to an act of bullying.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is it a smart idea to take a job that you are not qualified for if the pay and opportunities for advancement are good or just a bad idea?
Depends on the job. If it's something way over your head, you'll get found out. If it's something you think you can do, you'll be fine.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Is it a smart idea to take a job that you are not qualified for if the pay and opportunities for advancement are good or just a bad idea?
Only of you're committed to learning and working for it. And I mean that Will Smith sleeping in a bathroom pursuit of happiness type of commitment. Anything less and you'll be found out. Happened to a guy in my office, it's not pretty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 720)