IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Since we're talking about relationships... how do us guys stays faithful? It truly is the hardest test I've ever taken
I've been unfaithful in past relationships but I never loved any of my past partners (I think).

I don't think I could cheat on my current girlfriend, not just because I love her a lot (which I do) but because she's just so innocent, good and caring that it would break my heart to do something like that to such an amazing person.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wondering if I should continue with school or just quit and do EMT then firefighter training
If you're just gonna slide down poles, go straight to the clubs for stacks of cheddar, yo.

Since we're talking about relationships... how do us guys stays faithful? It truly is the hardest test I've ever taken
It's generally been not so hard for me. I think it's because if you've been around the block with a lot of different psychos, you appreciate the ones who aren't. Sure, you get the biological pangs and all, but you also know dead rabbits are just around the corner with experience. It's sorta like passing the marshmallow test.

But even when you are faithful, that doesn't mean temptation doesn't happen...

plenty of hedonistic cults out there

there was one in the town i grew up in. Annoying Hippies but they had wild parties and a swanky house
Probably not Lafayette. :p

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I've been unfaithful in past relationships but I never loved any of my past partners (I think).

I don't think I could cheat on my current girlfriend, not just because I love her a lot (which I do) but because she's just so innocent, good and caring that it would break my heart to do something like that to such an amazing person.
Exact situation here :D If I do it, I know I'm just an asshole. And damn, being able to relate to Tuz' number one asshole confirms it :p

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's generally been not so hard for me. I think it's because if you've been around the block with a lot of different psychos, you appreciate the ones who aren't. Sure, you get the biological pangs and all, but you also know dead rabbits are just around the corner with experience. It's sorta like passing the marshmallow test.

But even when you are faithful, that doesn't mean temptation doesn't happen...
It's good to know even a virtuous guy like yourself understands :D

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Define faithful? Some say it is the minute you delete a text that you don't want your partner to see. If that is the case the majority of us are probably guilty as hell. But if we are talking about hardcore cheating, some days I think humans are not meant to be monogamous and maybe I should not expect it from a partner, other days I feel like I would stab someone with a fork if I ever found out they were cheating. Generally however, if I really like someone and I am really happy most of the time, I would never look to anyone else because there is no void that I need filling.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Define faithful? Some say it is the minute you delete a text that you don't want your partner to see. If that is the case the majority of us are probably guilty as hell. But if we are talking about hardcore cheating, some days I think humans are not meant to be monogamous and maybe I should not expect it from a partner, other days I feel like I would stab someone with a fork if I ever found out they were cheating. Generally however, if I really like someone and I am really happy most of the time, I would never look to anyone else because there is no void that I need filling.
I think once girls are content in their relationship, they won't look outside. For most, or a lot of guys, no matter how great it is, we still want more. I mean, don't blame us, blame evolution ;)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I think once girls are content in their relationship, they won't look outside. For most, or a lot of guys, no matter how great it is, we still want more. I mean, don't blame us, blame evolution ;)
I am inclined to agree with you. That is not to say that we do not experience temptations ourselves, we just have better self control I think. In fact temptation happened just as recently as Saturday. Of course I did not act on it but it was there. But I have noticed something with your gender. You are ferociously territorial when it comes to your girlfriends, despite the fact that you are pretty okay with your own misgivings. I think women are better at brushing off crap than men are.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I am inclined to agree with you. That is not to say that we do not experience temptations ourselves, we just have better self control I think. In fact temptation happened just as recently as Saturday. Of course I did not act on it but it was there. But I have noticed something with your gender. You are ferociously territorial when it comes to your girlfriends, despite the fact that you are pretty okay with your own misgivings. I think women are better at brushing off crap than men are.
Better self-control sounds like a myth, IMO. Like having way more virgin women than men.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Florida you say? You should hook up with this dude

@Albertmare ?

I won't. Just getting ready for something better.
mah nig :pint:

Wondering if I should continue with school or just quit and do EMT then firefighter training

@swag and I both agree that you should quit school and become a gay fireman

is Mormonism not a thing down there?

cults seem like a good way to bitches
I like where you're going with this

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Do you ask yourself how you're gonna live with this urge for the rest of your life? Is it really worth it?
It's not that bad for me. I can deal with it at least in my current relationship. Most girls that I woud've banged before don't attract me as much now, I don't feel the urge to have sex with them.

There's one exception though, this girl I've wanted to fuck for years. I lost count of the wet dreams I have had with her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)