IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
She just broke up with me about a month and a half ago. No real reasons.

Sounds like she's not very normal. That's probably the worst way to get dumped (out of nowhere, having no reason at all).

But I'd say you dodged a bullet :tup:

Well, one of my ex girlfriends (then girlfriend) sucked someone else's dick. I guess that's worse :p

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sounds like she's not very normal. That's probably the worst way to get dumped (out of nowhere, having no reason at all).

But I'd say you dodged a bullet :tup:

Well, one of my ex girlfriends (then girlfriend) sucked someone else's dick. I guess that's worse :p
We've talked since and she basically wasn't ready for where ever the relationship was headed. She's younger than me and I think she thought I expected to marry sooner than she was ready for. But she's not always a big communicator, so there you have it. Now she's playing the let's be friends because I need you in my life and I might want you in the future game. I'm just trying to not have her find out I've been dating her high school enemy.

My ex is horrible at blow jobs, but I always appreciated the effort.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We've talked since and she basically wasn't ready for where ever the relationship was headed. She's younger than me and I think she thought I expected to marry sooner than she was ready for. But she's not always a big communicator, so there you have it. Now she's playing the let's be friends because I need you in my life and I might want you in the future game. I'm just trying to not have her find out I've been dating her high school enemy.

My ex is horrible at blow jobs, but I always appreciated the effort.
:lol: Good luck with the new chica.

My current girl doesn't give great blow jobs either but she's new at it (and sex too) so I'm patient. My future wife has to let me cum in her mouth. It's something I can't live without.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Speaking of blow jobs. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are dining at my favorite neighborhood Sardinian restaurant two blocks down from my house. I think they're in town filming a movie or something.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
is Mormonism not a thing down there?

cults seem like a good way to bitches
Naw this lot is way too hedonistic for that.

Since we're talking about relationships... how do us guys stays faithful? It truly is the hardest test I've ever taken
I honestly do not believe that many people are that faithful. Not saying it is right, just saying it seems to be a fact of life these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Wondering if I should continue with school or just quit and do EMT then firefighter training
Go study astronomy!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Naw this lot is way too hedonistic for that.

I honestly do not believe that many people are that faithful. Not saying it is right, just saying it seems to be a fact of life these days.
plenty of hedonistic cults out there

there was one in the town i grew up in. Annoying Hippies but they had wild parties and a swanky house

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 963)