Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Same justice system that race baits and never indicts banksters. Whoopdeefuckingdoo!

You'd think that people would finally learn or at least mind their own business.
Same justice dept that will visit felons in a maximum security prison and attend a funeral for Martin, Brown, and Gray...all thugs and convicts but ignores Kate Steinle's family/funeral but will willingly free the guy that killed her. :tup:

Those in this administration are race baiting extraordinaires.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Off to work soon.

Pretty hectic so far, I'm getting the punches. Yesterday regional manager told me how he's thinking about relocating me somewhere for another 10 days of probation to "keep learning" which is pure BS as I have no idea what the guy expects from me after 10 days. And I even had high sales. He's annoying as hell, worst person out there and sadly he visits daily.

Apr 15, 2006
Off to work soon.

Pretty hectic so far, I'm getting the punches. Yesterday regional manager told me how he's thinking about relocating me somewhere for another 10 days of probation to "keep learning" which is pure BS as I have no idea what the guy expects from me after 10 days. And I even had high sales. He's annoying as hell, worst person out there and sadly he visits daily.
You should talk to him and clear it out. Communication is very important. I learned that the hard way.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Same justice dept that will visit felons in a maximum security prison and attend a funeral for Martin, Brown, and Gray...all thugs and convicts but ignores Kate Steinle's family/funeral but will willingly free the guy that killed her. :tup:

Those in this administration are race baiting extraordinaires.
Hey, people are fucking idiots, not just Americans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 828)