Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can't wait for tonight, heading to the cemetery to dig up some old Confederate soldiers! Can't wait to toss their bones across the yard.

- - - Updated - - -

My theory is people are $#@!s. And most of them are unbelievably stupid as well.
Welcome to the world of political correctness, where now you can't even have the freedom to name your own firms. Yes, people are stupid, but they are conditioned to be that way.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hate nights like these. Been out for about 10 hours and after everyone wanted to go home I didn't feel like it was enough. I need people who can booze harder for evenings like these.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol well said. Bit funny too, since that's almost word for word what my boss just told me, been in an hour interviewing applicants, and was fed up with how entitled and so dumb young peeps are now days (lol glad I don't have to hold these interviews anymore, was too demanding lol).
What were they saying? :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Hate nights like these. Been out for about 10 hours and after everyone wanted to go home I didn't feel like it was enough. I need people who can booze harder for evenings like these.

- - - Updated - - -

What were they saying? :D
I have nights like those but then I also have nights where I don't feel like going HAM.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is that you, Ogbonna?
Oh, West Ham! Now I get it! :D

- - - Updated - - -

So I got banned from the Conte thread because X doesn't like my opinion of him. I went to the Mod thread to ask for my reinstatement in the Conte thread only to find out the Mod thread is now closed. I looked through it and found a gem of a post by our very own Jem.

Just my opinion: Too many bans happening these days for my liking.

I know that "my liking" doesn't mean shit and that this forum has it's rules. But I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind the mods that this forum is also a very special place, with its batshit crazy culture and trollish vibes. At it's best, this place almost feels cartoonish. I love it.

Please don't kill all the fun here and turn this place into just another forum. There's plenty of generic, sterile, boring forums out there (see Arsenal Mania or the Barca forum, or like 10 000+ other forums).

The Albert ban was really harsh. He's a sweet guy, and always struck me as a bit shy. He barely posts. I genuinely believe he made that joke just to blend in a little. That's all speculation on my part, but the Albertmare ban just doesn't feel right.

B_Aus has been shipped out like 3-4 times now, and our resident troll Lion has been banned. It's just sad. Alex-444, one of the most valuable members we have, was banned for some "threats" ? It's just his personality to say extreme shit from time to time. Russian with a big heart and a short fuse.

This forum is so diverse in terms of it's member base. So many different and endearingly weird personalities. I feel some members are made to suffer, lately, simply for being who they are.
Get your shit together, mods. So what if the Conte thread turns into a shit-show? He's not our coach anymore, there's no reason to talk about him other than talking shit.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys already got rid of RUS. Who's next?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How did I get another infraction from posting about it in this thread? I wasn't off topic and I'm not trolling. If anyone is trolling here, it's you.

And my input being shit is purely subjective on your part. I got +reps for that comment which means other people found it constructive.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Didn't go that far back, but still it's ridiculous that you choose to hand out infractions just because you don't agree with the topic.

And thanks for linking the "shit" part, too bad I've been banned from the thread and can't read the awesome post that I posted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 286)

• swag