swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Found out today, with the Mexican election season starting in March, I will be an official office mascot. Apparently, I'm not allowed to go into the field and I have to speak at various functions and schmooze with "important" people visiting the office.:lol:
All that time living with the Keebler elves is finally paying off!

BDSM is better than CBT. CBT is just scary.
Demasiado tiempo en México...

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
- - - Updated - - -

BDSM is better than CBT. CBT is just scary.
Fuuuarrrkk that.

- - - Updated - - -

Some fuck ass next door was playing shit bangers for about 2 hours, loud as fuck. Now he has been saying Testing 1...2 into a fucking mic for the last 40 minutes. I think its tested you fucking bag of hemorrhoids, jesus. You are setting up a house party, calm the fuck down.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Check out this email I just sent to a girl I hooked up with a few times this Fall. She sent me an email today about how she wasn't my friend for two months (I haven't seen her since December) and had to do lots of soul searching to forgive me for hooking up with her best friend (which I didn't). Completely out of the blue, but it sucks because I have to work with her on a project in about a week. Anywho, I pretty much hate the bitch and she lives in another town.

I think it's some of my best work. :D

I don't expect to talk to her outside of work again. What you think? Please discuss. @Kate @Ragazza

Entitled: About that email I deleted...

Yes, I deleted it. I thought it was stupid and made no sense. I thought a child wrote it, but then I saw your email address.

I took some time. About a day. No honestly, it was three minutes, but I had a deep think.

I realized that I've made a lot of mistakes since September. You're a great person and a great girl and I thought that maybe we could be something. I was also lonely and bit tipsy, but that's my fault, not yours. However, after the third time, I realized that you're great, but not great for me. As the Lay Man would say, I'm just not into you, but I was into you. So thanks for that. Unfortunately, I did not communicate this revelation very well. Then I completed my transformation from regular guy to terrible human being by blatantly pursuing your homely best friend in front of your face. I apologize for that and I guess I owe her an apology as well. Perhaps I will take this chance, one day.

I'm glad you've decided to forgive me. I wouldn't have forgiven myself. The more I think about it, the more I realize how difficult that must have been. You are an extremely big person. This action shows growth, girth, and a professionalism most people our age lack (myself included). I wish I could be so mature.

I am also happy that you wish to be my friend again. I couldn't ask for more. Well I could, but nothing would be available. I would be honored to share the bond of friendship with you again.

However, at this moment in time I realize that I am not fit to be around anyone. Especially females. I need to do some soul searching and decide my course in life. I need to find my mountain and climb it. I need to learn R-E-S-P-E-C-T. I need something... of which I am not sure. Therefore, I think it is best that we restrict our friendship and communication to professional events and no keep contact outside of work until I am, for lack of a better word, fixed. I need lots of work and therefore lots of time. I long for a period when we can be friends again, but I lament that it will take a long time.

Saludos mi amiga.
:lol:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
So essentially you're acting like you did hook up with her friend and were terrible to her even though you weren't, to get her to leave you alone? Unless she's incredibly naive or stupid I think it's easy to see right through. I read that entire thing in a sarcastic voice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 848)