Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Sweet. The best manager I've had all my life was a woman who worked for Penthouse in the 70s and went on to become the founder of Parenting magazine, CEO of Sunset, etc. She could take on 15 guys who were against her in a boardroom and lay them all to waste like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Fearsome. Easily one of the coolest, most badass women I know. Something to aspire to. :D
If there's one thing I learned during my experience, it was definitely how to be more confident. I'm a little on the shy side/mild social anxiety around people I don't know well, if you'd asked me five years ago to get up in front of a crowd of strangers and talk about sex for two hours I'd have said there's no way I'm doing that. But now that I have I feel a bit better about myself in both a social and professional setting. It just sucks that it's still a taboo subject to some people.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
If there's one thing I learned during my experience, it was definitely how to be more confident. I'm a little on the shy side/mild social anxiety around people I don't know well, if you'd asked me five years ago to get up in front of a crowd of strangers and talk about sex for two hours I'd have said there's no way I'm doing that. But now that I have I feel a bit better about myself in both a social and professional setting. It just sucks that it's still a taboo subject to some people.
do you do the occasional revival? for old time's sake?

- - - Updated - - -

You talked about sex for two hours in front of strangers? Or did I miss something?
not just something. all of it

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
You talked about sex for two hours in front of strangers? Or did I miss something?
:shifty:

do you do the occasional revival? for old time's sake?
Nah, once I was inactive for 3 months they automatically dropped me from the company (you have to make a minimum sales goal to be considered active), so if I wanted to do it anymore I'd have to sign up and pay the startup fee again.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:shifty:

Nah, once I was inactive for 3 months they automatically dropped me from the company (you have to make a minimum sales goal to be considered active), so if I wanted to do it anymore I'd have to sign up and pay the startup fee again.
I love these companies that you have to pay to work for them.

- - - Updated - - -

do you wanna fill me in? :klin:
no now, it's late

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I love these companies that you have to pay to work for them.
Yeah, that's the deal with all those direct sales companies and another reason why I'm hesitant to start again and make another investment. The first time I made the money back after two presentations, but still. A friend of mine tried a jewelry sales one recently and ended up taking a loss because it never really got off the ground.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Hey, at least you have choices... :D

Dry season here. One month ago I had an interview after long 8-9 months. :p And ever since I found no new jobs. Nobody even calls lol. I just applied for some salesman position since there's no point chasing economics, as there's none (or there is, but they either want 5 year experience + or they just... never call).
Every fucking goddamn time. "Junior accountant" = 4 years experience. It's goddamn bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 747)