Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Thanks :heart: Back to bed and Lord of The Rings trilogy :D
Best movies ever :touched:

Never get tired of it. I'll share a quick story. When I was a kid I used to hate reading, only "read" comics and mangas, looked at the pictures only :lol: then I went to watch LoTR Fellowship with my dad when it came out, and maaaaaaaaaan was I dazzled and amazed! It stopped abruptly and I got cheesed, i went to the library forgot the name of the movie started describing it to the librarian, I was mostly describing Gandalf and Gimli my favourites :heart: and she gave me the Hobbit. I read the whole thing page for page, and was pissed of the other characters of the movie weren't in it, it was only after I finished the book my dad told me I got the wrong book.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Best movies ever :touched:

Never get tired of it. I'll share a quick story. When I was a kid I used to hate reading, only "read" comics and mangas, looked at the pictures only :lol: then I went to watch LoTR Fellowship with my dad when it came out, and maaaaaaaaaan was I dazzled and amazed! It stopped abruptly and I got cheesed, i went to the library forgot the name of the movie started describing it to the librarian, I was mostly describing Gandalf and Gimli my favourites :heart: and she gave me the Hobbit. I read the whole thing page for page, and was pissed of the other characters of the movie weren't in it, it was only after I finished the book my dad told me I got the wrong book.
Oh, that's brilliant! :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Suppose to be studying, instead I can't stop playing Hearthstone and eating M&Ms. Sex isn't even excuse today as she is off doing something else.

Need to call people and see who is ready to get drunk on a monday.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
For fucks sake :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I love girls :D

Me: "I'm sick. I think I got the flu"

Her: "Oh, no. Sweety. Want me to drop by with some liquorice, food and a movie?"

Me: "I don't want you to get sick. I might spread the flu to you"

Her: "Don't think about that. I'll be there in an hour"

Me: ":weee:"

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
My brother owes me a big one. The fucker ia still in Brazil and I'm assisting to his classes so that he doesn't have too many absences. I was able to answer a couple of questions the teacher asked but they stated doing some long ass exercises. I had to pretend I had an important phone call and left the classroom.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
For fucks sake :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I love girls :D

Me: "I'm sick. I think I got the flu"

Her: "Oh, no. Sweety. Want me to drop by with some liquorice, food and a movie?"

Me: "I don't want you to get sick. I might spread the flu to you"

Her: "Don't think about that. I'll be there in an hour"

Me: ":weee:"

licorice is gross how can you eat that.

Dec 31, 2008
talking about denmark and candy, i went to kronborg castle and got some of this dark (almost black) candy from the museum store to take it to india.

i was flying the next day and gave it my family and friends

they almost beat me up because it was tasting like piss.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
licorice is gross how can you eat that.
talking about denmark and candy, i went to kronborg castle and got some of this dark (almost black) candy from the museum store to take it to india.

i was flying the next day and gave it my family and friends

they almost beat me up because it was tasting like piss.
Liquorice :heart: Salmiak (salty) liquorice :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 912)