Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
controversial how?
The company whose products I sold, some were of an adult nature if you get what I mean. I eventually started saying I sold bath and beauty products, which wasn't a lie, because I also sold lotions, fragrances, candles etc. Of course if they asked for the name of the company in the interview, I had to just say everything. But I have a feeling at least with a couple jobs I applied for I got rejected specifically because the interviewer had a "moral problem" with it.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The company whose products I sold, some were of an adult nature if you get what I mean. I eventually started saying I sold bath and beauty products, which wasn't a lie, because I also sold lotions, fragrances, candles etc. Of course if they asked for the name of the company in the interview, I had to just say everything. But I have a feeling at least with a couple jobs I applied for I got rejected specifically because the interviewer had a "moral problem" with it.
Don't tell me you've been a Dildo-Party Girl? :lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well that's no big deal.

And where were these companies you applied to that were squeamish?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Don't tell me you've been a Dildo-Party Girl? :lol:
:agree:

I've actually been playing with the idea of starting up again as a side job, because Vegas sounds like it'd be an ideal location and I'd probably make more money than I did before. But the reason I quit doing it in the first place was because so many of my clients were either flakes, or just used me as free entertainment since I only made money on actual sales (me coming over and doing the presentation didn't cost them anything). It ended up being more hassle than it was worth a lot of the time in my opinion, the people who end up becoming millionaires doing that must have a lot more willpower than me.

Cool. You worked at Good Vibrations? Badass! :D
Nah, I did in-home parties, but it was the same concept. Presentation, some education, and then products for sale. It was basically a traveling version of a shop like that. Suitcase full of dildos and all. :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
:agree:

I've actually been playing with the idea of starting up again as a side job, because Vegas sounds like it'd be an ideal location and I'd probably make more money than I did before. But the reason I quit doing it in the first place was because so many of my clients were either flakes, or just used me as free entertainment since I only made money on actual sales (me coming over and doing the presentation didn't cost them anything). It ended up being more hassle than it was worth a lot of the time in my opinion, the people who end up becoming millionaires doing that must have a lot more willpower than me
Fuck me sideways! Anyhow I ain't no puritan. You go girl :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah, I did in-home parties, but it was the same concept. Presentation, some education, and then products for sale. It was basically a traveling version of a shop like that. Suitcase full of dildos and all. :D
Sweet. The best manager I've had all my life was a woman who worked for Penthouse in the 70s and went on to become the founder of Parenting magazine, CEO of Sunset, etc. She could take on 15 guys who were against her in a boardroom and lay them all to waste like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Fearsome. Easily one of the coolest, most badass women I know. Something to aspire to. :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Sweet. The best manager I've had all my life was a woman who worked for Penthouse in the 70s and went on to become the founder of Parenting magazine, CEO of Sunset, etc. She could take on 15 guys who were against her in a boardroom and lay them all to waste like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Fearsome. Easily one of the coolest, most badass women I know. Something to aspire to. :D
No wonder.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You make that sound like the Castro district's version of the human centipede. A kind of deck-to-ass Conga line.
No doubt, to the beat of the Thong Song.

- - - Updated - - -

I wish I worked for Penthouse.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I wish I worked for Penthouse.
I never thought that I would be posting to the Tuz about this until the other day, when an incident happened to me that I would like to share with you.

I'm a straight male, about twenty-five, with a blazing red lumberjack beard, and I enjoy sex with my girlfriend very much. Well, the other night, my best friend - whom I'll call Burke - was out riding around with me. Having nothing else to do, Burke and I decided to go to my treehouse and party for a while. All the Keebler elves I live with were supposed to be out of town that night at a cookie convention in Vegas.

We got there, fired a few joints, and drank some liquor. Burke and I were getting pretty fucked up, so instead of Burke driving home, he decided to stay with me and sleep it off. He'd done this several times over the years, but this night was different...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 899)