GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Congrats man :D

Maybe you can lend me a helping hand once I graduate :klin:

:tup:

I plan on hiking and camping for the most part. Anyways, you know SA better than me :p. What other places would you recommend for new year's eve? (you can take partying into consideration).

for partying i liked chile(north) but as you know it's a lot more expensive than peru/bolivia, for something different and a bit farther, try punta del este in uruguay

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
FFS :lol:

That explains why Klin and you are like this.

@1:16 :rofl:

Holy shit, this is so funny
It's what I imagine Voller to look like

My long and tiring journey is soon at an end. In two weeks I will hand in my thesis!

[Enter lawyer dog]

Tuz members get discounds.

Since I'm primarily gonna do criminal law, I suppose my clients for the most part will be @Zacheryah and [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION].
Congrats doge

Most users ever online was 6,704, 30.04.2014 at 10:02.
I wonder what went down at that moment

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Thx Mc :beer:

How was Amsterdam?
really fun.

We got lucky with the weather, while we were there it only rained once, and it was the first night, which we were going to stay in and smoke anyway, so no harm.

The people in general seem really nice and friendly.

While we were there, we tried like 10 different types of weed, was fun :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Internship interview was postponed - so I'm getting ready for an art opening of some sort. I heard there is a free bar and I need to be there since my girlfriend has an exhibit there. Gotta get loaded to mingle with the artistic faggettes over thurr. Hitting two parties tonight - my money is on the art opening + one party and then home because of incredible drunkness, but it's a nice plan :p

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing pisses bishes off more than indifference to their tantrums :lol:
True :lol: . What did she do?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
The worst day of the year is here. "The snow is falling" aka. the night when Tuborg launches their Xmas brew.

From 20.59 and until early hours Copenhagen is hell on earth.

Inb4 Swag envy joke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 872)