IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
My long and tiring journey is soon at an end. In two weeks I will hand in my thesis!

[Enter lawyer dog]

Tuz members get discounds.

Since I'm primarily gonna do criminal law, I suppose my clients for the most part will be @Zacheryah and [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION].
Congrats man :D

Maybe you can lend me a helping hand once I graduate :klin:

mmh there will be but cuzco and aguas calientes are not party towns per se, the north of peru on the other hand has some of the cheapest debauchery on earth :p
:tup:

I plan on hiking and camping for the most part. Anyways, you know SA better than me :p. What other places would you recommend for new year's eve? (you can take partying into consideration).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My long and tiring journey is soon at an end. In two weeks I will hand in my thesis!

[Enter lawyer dog]

Since I'm primarily gonna do criminal law, I suppose my clients for the most part will be @Zacheryah and [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION].
Time to get your Saul Goodman on you fjeldabe :cool:

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I find the hottest girls on LinkedIn when I search for new companies.
Married life. Pathetic :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Is this true @Preet?
Yes

- - - Updated - - -

[Enter lawyer dog]

More tiem for 'Tuz. Grats Dildo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 144)