Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I've decided to bite the bullet. I am going to finally make my dream come true and take a trip to watch Juve live. The plan was to go alone and watch 2 Serie A games (one home, one away) and a home CL game. But my closest home boy says he may accompany me on the trip. He's a Utd. fan, so if he comes, I'll sacrifice one Juve game to watch Utd. play on the way. Fuck, I'm excited.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've decided to bite the bullet. I am going to finally make my dream come true and take a trip to watch Juve live. The plan was to go alone and watch 2 Serie A games (one home, one away) and a home CL game. But my closest home boy says he may accompany me on the trip. He's a Utd. fan, so if he comes, I'll sacrifice one Juve game to watch Utd. play on the way. Fuck, I'm excited.
:tup: happy for you

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dude, it's worth it. Enjoy. :theflag:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 914)