ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I been here long enough to know its fun (or used to be back in the day, Rabih/Hustini's glory days lol), but its not allways though is it? It used to be mutual banter by everyone, nowadays is just spam and lame bullying attempts, and offtopic to a degree is understandable as I said, but not to the point when it ENTIRELY pushes down the hot topic in the given thread, and it becomes high school squabbling or personal vendettas.

:lol: Or any Delneri era game.

Most of the best drama has come from Alen's manipulation: the Badass and Janna in Turin episode, Badass and Marcelo, AC and Okrim Gnik.

Why did Alen finally have to grow up at 35? :sad:
Oh man, Alen was the best at that shit.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Speaking of asshats and litterature, my new roommate has some fucked up friends. Most of them are studying litterature, when he had a bunch of them over the other day they came into my room to say hi. One of them saw that I have Anna Karenina on a shelf and he completely zoned out, looked at it. Then he walked over to it, put his hand ever so gently on it and sighed while saying "oh Anna". Felt like knocking that motherfucker out right there.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Speaking of asshats and litterature, my new roommate has some fucked up friends. Most of them are studying litterature, when he had a bunch of them over the other day they came into my room to say hi. One of them saw that I have Anna Karenina on a shelf and he completely zoned out, looked at it. Then he walked over to it, put his hand ever so gently on it and sighed while saying "oh Anna". Felt like knocking that motherfucker out right there.
In other words, you are not ruling out the bunkers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)