Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
now that i know you have a picture pm me!

why is the bugs and suggestions thread locked? even the mod thread? i wanted to know if there was a way i can deactivate this notification i get when i quote someone

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
now that i know you have a picture pm me!

why is the bugs and suggestions thread locked? even the mod thread? i wanted to know if there was a way i can deactivate this notification i get when i quote someone
Just picture her pretty. :D

Too many trolling, we closed it. And no, you can't deactivate it and you shouldn't because it's a good thing! :stuckup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Had a bbq with some childhood friends that emigrated to Australia 20 years ago, only for them to return as bonafide bogans. Mullets, decaying teeth, ac dc t shirts, flannel shirts & ugg boots.

My friends sister threatened to stab me because I didn't want to make out with her.:D

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4618813 said:
Why? You obviously have low moral standing and are a cum guzzler.

You are what you eat....dickhead.
:D it's ok to expose your sensitive feminine side and not go on the defensive immediately after

Just picture her pretty. :D

Too many trolling, we closed it. And no, you can't deactivate it and you shouldn't because it's a good thing! :stuckup:
no it's not, why does it notify me when i quote someone? fucking dictators

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Had a bbq with some childhood friends that emigrated to Australia 20 years ago, only for them to return as bonafide bogans. Mullets, decaying teeth, ac dc t shirts, flannel shirts & ugg boots.

My friends sister threatened to stab me because I didn't want to make out with her.:D
BYYYYYRRRROOOOONNNNEEEEE :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 743)