Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
no it's not, why does it notify me when i quote someone? fucking dictators
No idea, nothing pops up for me when I quote someone.

I don't have a pic btw :D

Duski does that chick have udders or mozzie bites? Most importantly, is she easy?:devil:
:lol2: I always find some strange words from you and always make the mistake when I go on google and look for pictures.

Honestly, I still have no idea. I talked with her only for a bit :boh: from the first impression she's not easy. But you know first impression is almost always wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Preet.:) Missed you love, did you get my whatsapp messages?
Another girl going after a successful man.

It's not all about the money!

It's about gold too.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Hi Preet.:) Missed you love, did you get my whatsapp messages?
pictures of you doing nasty stuff to your asian boss does not count as messages :(

No idea, nothing pops up for me when I quote someone.

I don't have a pic btw :D

:lol2: I always find some strange words from you and always make the mistake when I go on google and look for pictures.

Honestly, I still have no idea. I talked with her only for a bit :boh: from the first impression she's not easy. But you know first impression is almost always wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Another girl going after a successful man.

It's not all about the money!

It's about gold too.
ahaha come on now :D we can trade pics :klin:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

:D

Dont waste time, just offer her the D. Girls like that crave attention, not worth dating. Just have fun.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
pictures of you doing nasty stuff to your asian boss does not count as messages :(
Left those pet gobblers quite some time ago. Doing my own thing again. Gonna be in S Korea & NY in a month or so. You traveling again?

- - - Updated - - -

Going out for drinks. I'll be back for the game.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
she's cute dusan, why are you so shy of showing her off? :) but you are right she does look like the blonde hoori in some of those pictures :agree:

Left those pet gobblers quite some time ago. Doing my own thing again. Gonna be in S Korea & NY in a month or so. You traveling again?
i keep getting into accidents and now i have my ankle injured again so no travelling for a couple of months. are you loaded now? :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Had a bbq with some childhood friends that emigrated to Australia 20 years ago, only for them to return as bonafide bogans. Mullets, decaying teeth, ac dc t shirts, flannel shirts & ugg boots.

My friends sister threatened to stab me because I didn't want to make out with her.:D
:lol2: Awesome. That is the Australian Experience(tm).

Duski does that chick have udders or mozzie bites? Most importantly, is she easy?:devil:
"Mozzie". :groan: I swear I want to smack my Irish neighbors when they say that.

Koreans eat dogs, and Byrone has the sexual photographic proof. :agree:

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
:lol2: Awesome. That is the Australian Experience(tm).

"Mozzie". :groan: I swear I want to smack my Irish neighbors when they say that.

Koreans eat dogs, and Byrone has the sexual photographic proof. :agree:
he photographed himself eating one and leaving the remains in the drawer, last day on the job i think :D also i am dead sure working for the koreans byrone did take a bite or two of dog's meat just to get into the good books

She's not blonde. And she doesn't look like Hoori at all. Nice try :D
come one, you need to send the pictures and the message not to talk about them in the same message dusan :D but i got you! i am off for dinner and when i come back i will post her picture because i think her beauty is not to be restrained or hidden, you deserve the forum's admiration of finally picking a jewel and not you usual drug addicts emo girls that you were in :D

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
you should have never sent me the pics :stuckup: byrone should be back by then as well :weee: if anyone wants me to forward dusan's message just send me a message in my rep :D cya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 870)