Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If you're a guy, do you care if girl is in a relationship? I mean, would you wait for her to break up or not? And same goes for girls with guys.

My friend says all the time he'd never do anything if girl is in a relationship. Which I think it's weird. Is it?
Was this it? I tried to be like that, like not be a part of her cheating..But like if she isn't going to do it with me, she will do it with someone else. Do you mean, like, get into a relationship or whatever with a girl that is seeing someone? I wouldn't do that. She'd have to leave the other bro..Even still it doesn't bode well about the sort of person she is.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god, don't fall in love. Sex her and leave it.

- - - Updated - - -

By the time you read all of Dusan's story you'll be calmer.
Your presence is calming Martin.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It would take me as much time to find it, or retype it! :p

Was this it? I tried to be like that, like not be a part of her cheating..But like if she isn't going to do it with me, she will do it with someone else. Do you mean, like, get into a relationship or whatever with a girl that is seeing someone? I wouldn't do that. She'd have to leave the other bro..Even still it doesn't bode well about the sort of person she is.
Nah I meant break her relationship apart and get her.

Btw I'm just speaking out of my ass, I have no idea if she has any interest in me. I was just wondering how guys/girls look at that situation and judging by the comments I'd say it's pretty much a mixed situation, although majority of people wouldn't do anything if he/she is in a relationship.

Oh god, don't fall in love.
I know. :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Could you trust her? I'd imagine it would be hard. Even if it is all hypothetical.

- - - Updated - - -

You see? The irritable Salvo becomes the calm counselor.
This forum works wonders.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a question, you have been talking to a girl for a little. Like not heaps, maybe about a week. But her best friend doesn't know about it..Discuss.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You see? The irritable Salvo becomes the calm counselor.
I told you I bring the best out of people.

Could you trust her? I'd imagine it would be hard. Even if it is all hypothetical.
If it's a hot chick I wouldn't trust her no matter the circumstances simply because there will be at least 10 guys around her every single day.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a question, you have been talking to a girl for a little. Like not heaps, maybe about a week. But her best friend doesn't know about it..Discuss.
Something is really wrong. Run and don't look back. :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You think so? We were sort of hyped, like her friend, my cousin saying we'd be a good couple and all that shit. Her friend once said "just kiss her" I didn't because she left abruptly. I asked her out for coffee, ill see if she does it. She bails, I bail. If not ill judge it in person.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That is very classy of you, Niko :D
That's just the kind of guy that I am :D. I think it's very positive for me to explore Amsterdam with her instead of with the usual group of friends - I'm pretty sure I'd end up at a donkey show on shrooms without her by my side.

Martin - allow me to shift into hipster mode and ask you - do you know a nice location somewhere in Amsterdam where I could take her on a picnic. Somewhere that isn't flooded with tourists but still nice?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so excite :D. I'm under the impression that Martin doesn't want to join at the Coffee shop, but perhaps we could go out for a beer afterwards.

So let's just get in touch over the Tuz and set something up when we arrive?

Dec 31, 2008
I'm so excite :D. I'm under the impression that Martin doesn't want to join at the Coffee shop, but perhaps we could go out for a beer afterwards.

Martin is coming over on 18th evening.

hopefully I'm not blazed out of my mind by then :lol:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
That's just the kind of guy that I am :D. I think it's very positive for me to explore Amsterdam with her instead of with the usual group of friends - I'm pretty sure I'd end up at a donkey show on shrooms without her by my side.

Martin - allow me to shift into hipster mode and ask you - do you know a nice location somewhere in Amsterdam where I could take her on a picnic. Somewhere that isn't flooded with tourists but still nice?
I haven't picnicked in Ams, but I would try Ams Noord, which is a few minutes by boat across the canal. It's more of a residential area, should be a place to find by the water.

Can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 826)