Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
stop confusing him :D seems like lines from the handbook for relationship dummies :p.. dusan just go and talk to her, find out if it's worth putting in an effort

Well he asked a rather childish question :D But what you said, its thats simple really, talking, but there's boundaries too, IMO if she finds him worth the effort/interested enough she will make it clear, and IMO should end it with ze BF before taking it any further. If you are interested enough to cheat, then its a relationship you should walk away from.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
yeah and who cares what the girl wants, it's our boy dusan and his needs we should be worried about :D

ok let's call it a night, see you darlings in a few weeks x

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #317,792
    why? you can be like the first real test of their relationship's strength before they do something as stupid as get married to the wrong person
    Yea, fuck that, don't be a dick, Preet.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to think about all of us when you bang her @Dule90. Think of all of us behind our computers. Especially us gays.

:D

:shifty:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    @Dule90, I never understood why some of you guys would seek for advice about your relationships here :D Every relationship, every man or woman, single, engaged, married, hot or depressed, has its own unique story you and only you know about and at the end of the day your decision will be the most justified one (based on more actual information and relevant experience) so just let it take its natural course and even if it turned out to be the wrong decision try to learn from it in future ;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    well meditation can get pretty "technical", personally it's a moment of serenity where you just step back from it all and reset your emotional/psychological gauge for the day :p
    Hm I see. I cant imagine what having a reset guage would feel like
    We do it as part of the course we do. It can be nice. Not for me though, what about flotation tanks?
    Wut
    @Dule90, I never understood why some of you guys would seek for advice about your relationships here :D Every relationship, every man or woman, single, engaged, married, hot or depressed, has its own unique story you and only you know about and at the end of the day your decision will be the most justified one (based on more actual information and relevant experience) so just let it take its natural course and even if it turned out to be the wrong decision try to learn from it in future ;)
    Cuz theyre are somethings that are clearly good or bad ideas, and sometimes brothers need advising
    Cat whats cookin playa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 277)