Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
If you're a guy, do you care if girl is in a relationship? I mean, would you wait for her to break up or not? And same goes for girls with guys.

My friend says all the time he'd never do anything if girl is in a relationship. Which I think it's weird. Is it?

The only answer I have to that question is that human beings are too fucking selfish. If she is selfish enough to only consider only her own feelings and cheat, why would you want to be with a douchebag scum? And yes, I know there are blurred lines, but at least have the courtesy to break up with other the person and save them from all the crap.

If she does the right thing and breaks up with the other person first, maybe I'd consider it. However, I would not be just sitting around waiting for that to happen. Next please! Too many hotties, so little time. :p

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Last night I was making out with a chica at a club and she suddenly stopped and told me her boyfriend is about to arrive. I didn't even know she was taken anyway but fuck, I forgot to get her number.

Go get that pussy Dusan, just don't fall in love yo.

- - - Updated - - -

much too damn cold, fucking winter piece of shit.

i need to move to somewhere where it's summer all year round
Bolivia ^^ Cocaine, maids and heat.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I really shouldn't browse this forum just before I go to sleep when I'm drunk and not feeling too well.

I had a dream that Osman bought something off me via ebay (I was also checking that before I slept), and for some reason I couldn't deliver it to him on time. So I got into a one man submersible with a top speed of about 1 knot (looked amazingly like the one in GTA V) and decided it was better if I 'sailed' this thing to Sweden via the Irish Sea and North Atlantic. It would get there much quicker this way. For some reason I was in south Wales at the time.

I wouldn't mind but it's the second time this submersible has appeared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 857)