Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Wait... So you don't see anything morally wrong with pursuing someone who's already in a relationship, but smoking pot is wrong? :lol:

Hate to break it to you, Preeto, but your moral compass is fucked up!
there aren't many normally functioning potheads and if they say they are then it's a lie. yes from the outside it might look all good but you of all the people should know that it's not the case
does not mean your level of potheads are "not normal" it's just there is no way you fulfil your potential. potheads are incredibly erratic as well, not in the years they are cool brothers from the peace loving philosophy discussing community but when those years are past and they realise they are fucked

there is nothing wrong about my view of going for a person you like, being in a relationship does not mean you have a legal or a moral right over someone unless that someone himself tells you to fuck off

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, you don't want to see the NSFW ones
i really don't, PM them to RUS and melo :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I really shouldn't browse this forum just before I go to sleep when I'm drunk and not feeling too well.

I had a dream that Osman bought something off me via ebay (I was also checking that before I slept), and for some reason I couldn't deliver it to him on time. So I got into a one man submersible with a top speed of about 1 knot (looked amazingly like the one in GTA V) and decided it was better if I 'sailed' this thing to Sweden via the Irish Sea and North Atlantic. It would get there much quicker this way. For some reason I was in south Wales at the time.

I wouldn't mind but it's the second time this submersible has appeared.
I think I saw that episode of Workaholics.

@Preet - here is another one I have of him. LOL, he obviously drunk posted his pics on here after a big night in the Cov

Japanese-made-up-girlfrie-001.jpg
:lol: Awesome.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
there aren't many normally functioning potheads and if they say they are then it's a lie. yes from the outside it might look all good but you of all the people should know that it's not the

- - - Updated - - -

i really don't, PM them to RUS and melo :D
What a load of bollocks.
And, do you really think it's fine to fuck up someone elses life, but not your own?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 280)

• swag