Jul 10, 2006
:)

Tumblr's an odd beast, and I only recently started trying to use it, but I'm not quite sure to what end.
Well, I have three blogs in total. My personal one I just post or reblog photos or gifs of things I like. I have the Pirlo one and I have one dedicated to Civil War history, another passion of mine.

I think it can be just about anything you want it to be, really. I guess it just depends on what you are after. There's literally something for everyone.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Well, I have three blogs in total. My personal one I just post or reblog photos or gifs of things I like. I have the Pirlo one and I have one dedicated to Civil War history, another passion of mine.

I think it can be just about anything you want it to be, really. I guess it just depends on what you are after. There's literally something for everyone.
I had thought about starting a 16th century one, as there's some fun shit that I run across all of the time, but I might incorporate it into my personal one. Who knows...Civil War history sounds cool!

Jul 10, 2006
I had thought about starting a 16th century one, as there's some fun shit that I run across all of the time, but I might incorporate it into my personal one. Who knows...Civil War history sounds cool!
I don't devote as much attention to it as I should. But with the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg just a couple days away I have been itching to get back to it.

Mr. Lincoln's War

I just realized I haven't even found a decent layout for it. Going to change that right now. lol

What is your tumblr, btw?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I don't devote as much attention to it as I should. But with the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg just a couple days away I have been itching to get back to it.

Mr. Lincoln's War

I just realized I haven't even found a decent layout for it. Going to change that right now. lol

What is your tumblr, btw?
You've already followed it, obviously you're keen for some women's fitness, lifestyle and fashion posts ;)

I'm in for 16th Century tumblrs, Kate. I'm already following a tumblr on 1940s women's fashion, so... :shifty:
Maybe I will, there are plenty of engravings of monsters, men with heads in their stomachs, and children missing limbs to go around.

Did you know, that people used to believe that an excess of limbs was caused by too much semen getting into a woman, and a lack of limbs was caused by there not being enough semen?

And what is yours tumblr?

Jul 10, 2006
You've already followed it, obviously you're keen for some women's fitness, lifestyle and fashion posts ;)

Maybe I will, there are plenty of engravings of monsters, men with heads in their stomachs, and children missing limbs to go around.

Did you know, that people used to believe that an excess of limbs was caused by too much semen getting into a woman, and a lack of limbs was caused by there not being enough semen?

And what is yours tumblr?
lol I follow everyone back. I figured one of them was you. :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

No way. Did not realize.

Well that explains why Hustini looks like the Hindu god Durga is coming out of his butt...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't get this deal with Paula Deen. Not that I trivialize the racist use of the n-word. But the woman brought it up in regards to a racial discrimination lawsuit for crying out loud.

The media is so focused on the n-word, it's like they're completely oblivious to the worst harm and injury the woman inflicted above all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 731)