Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
My sisters friends yesterday when they came over for their stop at our house, celebrating that they finished high school :tuttosport: All 18, all wearing tight white summer dresses, all drunk. Off to have 'lunch' with one of the flirty gals.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My sisters friends yesterday when they came over for their stop at our house, celebrating that they finished high school :tuttosport: All 18, all wearing tight white summer dresses, all drunk. Off to have 'lunch' with one of the flirty gals.
I know what you mean. Alot of scantyclad jailbaits this summer :p (FYI, I call anyone under 21 jailbait :D, due to age difference).A cute chica in a nearby store to our place of work was flirting with me in lunch break, only for friend to later tell me she is born 1995, I was like, wtf :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I like 18 - what's your sisters name?
Op i dig

I know what you mean. Alot of scantyclad jailbaits this summer :p (FYI, I call anyone under 21 jailbait :D, due to age difference).A cute chica in a nearby store to our place of work was flirting with me in lunch break, only for friend to later tell me she is born 1995, I was like, wtf :lol:
Hvis hun har sin hue så må hun sluge.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You were like 'wtf, I'm a pedobear, that fits perfectly'? :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You were like 'wtf, I'm a pedobear, that fits perfectly'? :D
Lol the reason my friend even brought up her age is because she knows I told her and other friends before I dont tend to be interested in anyone under 22 (weird number I know) or so usually, and was teasing me for not noticing this one was just 18.

But yeah, 11 years difference is defenitely too big.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lol the reason my friend even brought up her age is because she knows I told her and other friends before I dont tend to be interested in anyone under 22 (weird number I know) or so usually, and was teasing me for not noticing this one was just 18.

But yeah, 11 years difference is defenitely too big.
10 isn't? Let's say you're 35, you would mind marrying a 25yo girl?

It may sound big when she's 18, she's just a kid. But 10 year different ain't that much.

- - - Updated - - -

If she has her hat (the one danish high school graduates get) she can swallow. It just rhymes in Danish :p
:lol2: sick.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Having lived in an STI fest of a student town full of 17-18 year olds living away from home for the first time I can safely say that the challenge get's old very fast and that looking up instead of down is more fulfilling.

But then again I'm old fashioned and think any girl that gives it up straight away is a whore...

Speaking of women with lose morals my cousin just landed in Australia, beware.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
10 isn't? Let's say you're 35, you would mind marrying a 25yo girl?

It may sound big when she's 18, she's just a kid. But 10 year different ain't that much.
I'm speaking about now, not later hehe. Most of my friends/aqquaintances are between 22-32, so kinda not been something to even think about in before hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 234)