swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Had dinner last night at my favorite Sardinian restaurant down the block (where several juventini run the place :D)... and was joined by an old friend of mine who is in town from Uruguay with his gf/fiancee, who is from Nicaragua. That chica was the coolest.

She was telling us how "lame" kids names are there. Her name is "Karen", which is pretty exotic for Latin America mind you, given that it's originally Danish I believe. Kids named "George Washington Castro" or "Justin Macauley Ramirez" in her neighborhood...

And here we think so many black kids in this country have crazy names now...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Had dinner last night at my favorite Sardinian restaurant down the block (where several juventini run the place :D)... and was joined by an old friend of mine who is in town from Uruguay with his gf/fiancee, who is from Nicaragua. That chica was the coolest.

She was telling us how "lame" kids names are there. Her name is "Karen", which is pretty exotic for Latin America mind you, given that it's originally Danish I believe. Kids named "George Washington Castro" or "Justin Macauley Ramirez" in her neighborhood...

And here we think so many black kids in this country have crazy names now...
There are young teens in Ireland who now bear the name of Rihanna. Chav parents obviously thought it was a 'cool' idea at the time, probably still do :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 262)