LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I am so outraged at this. :cry: And the sad part is it's an everyday reality.

[video=facebook;3952498929422]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3952498929422[/video]
I just watched the video. That's fucking terrible. I don't know what to say?

It could be either
1. baby sitting,
2. thats her baby but a bastard or something.
3. Insane

It's unacceptable. I hope there is going to be police investigation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
yes, so I understand what she's saying, but I can't bring myself to watch the whole thing. I can't understand the abuse of course but why video it and upload it?? The fuck
I
Exactly my thought! Why would anyone enjoy that by taping it and put it on internet!! I couldn't watch the whole thing neither, I tried hard to complete it, but when she started shooting the baby, I stopped there..

If you know her name, or if you have another link (youtube) I will appreciate if you share, this should be spreaded, someone somewhere should do something about this, she just can't fucking go away with it easily like that..

my sister showed the family her wedding reception photos (groom's side)... and I was not in any of it... then I remembered during the wedding, I went home because I wanted to watch catania-juve, and then catania scored... at half time I went back to the wedding and thought family should come first... then I found out I missed krasic's goal... farken
:D

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
My uni refused to give me an extension on the money i owe them, giving me three weeks of threats to deal with it or im out....but my bill company has £150 of mine and an old bank account has £100 in it - which is £10 more than I owe them :weee:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
My uni refused to give me an extension on the money i owe them, giving me three weeks of threats to deal with it or im out....but my bill company has £150 of mine and an old bank account has £100 in it - which is £10 more than I owe them :weee:
so you'll have 10 quid for the rest of the month? like a baws.

Apr 15, 2006
they do raise some good points once in a blue moon.
Though they seem reliable, I watch it purely for entertainment though. They got some whacky people on it.

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 16:24 ----------

I have a lot more than that, but I somehow feel it won't be enough for the things I wanna do after I quit work. :sad:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Though they seem reliable, I watch it purely for entertainment though. They got some whacky people on it.

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 16:24 ----------

I have a lot more than that, but I somehow feel it won't be enough for the things I wanna do after I quit work. :sad:
reliable? come on man :D . it's more one sided than the Fox News coverage of the presidential elections :p

--

I was referring to jasper, but nice to know that you're riding the gravy train atm :tup:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Parent's are giving me about £100 a fortnight, im using that the pay the debt now while im waiting for those to come back in so it should balance out as if nothing has happened appart from stress (mad stress) that i've been going through for months. I still can't believe the email they sent me this morning. I said that i had paid £140 yesterday and needed time to get the rest of the money together and they replied saying -

No formal extension will be granted and you will remain in our chasing process. This will however allow you 2-3 weeks to resolve this issue.

mother fuckers, kicking me out for £240 having paid £6760 :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 704)