Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
i love the heat. especially when it's so warm and damp that you're just sweating through everything. then you jump in the ocean, cool off. come up, have a beer and just fry in the sun :excited:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
WΏΏdy;3662662 said:
I know! especially after the last couple of days turned me into a burnt cookie! This thumderstorm was needed.
Well greenwise, i could use alot of sun if you know what i mean :D
It's been raining here for 1,5 week now so some sun would do wonders atm!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i love the heat. especially when it's so warm and damp that you're just sweating through everything. then you jump in the ocean, cool off. come up, have a beer and just fry in the sun :excited:
I love rainy season, no matter where im at around the world i'll happily take the rain and winters. I should move in with my man Boz.

Summers in India and China are horrible.

Well greenwise, i could use alot of sun if you know what i mean :D
It's been raining here for 1,5 week now so some sun would do wonders atm!
:excited:

I see why the green is dirt cheap around here :D

Howz it going Pat? New developments?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Got my final interview for this position I have applied to in about 45 minutes. Altogether that makes two phone interviews, the original online application form, one face to face interview and the competency test I took this morning.

It's a sales associate job for a bloody phone shop, very rigorous for that kind of employment I think?

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
WΏΏdy;3662702 said:
I love rainy season, no matter where im at around the world i'll happily take the rain and winters. I should move in with my man Boz.

Summers in India and China are horrible.

:excited:

I see why the green is dirt cheap around here :D

Howz it going Pat? New developments?

I'm good bro, busy at work and the new house is nearly ready , so im packing up all the last stuff :D Yourself?

Got my final interview for this position I have applied to in about 45 minutes. Altogether that makes two phone interviews, the original online application form, one face to face interview and the competency test I took this morning.

It's a sales associate job for a bloody phone shop, very rigorous for that kind of employment I think?
Best of luck man, Nail it and sell me a Iphone 5 as soon as it comes out :D

Good morning folks

hows it hanging?
Sup Dru, Ready to see Trez on Sunday?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Heat? Watchu talk' bout, mate? It rained here too!

Really? I thought it was alright. :sad:
Didja get to rool in it like a beaver? If not that you're useless!

Good luck :tup: the beard sacrifice will not be overlooked by the hair gods :D

Good morning folks

hows it hanging?
Boriello on my left nut with marotta on my right swinging my pendulum.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I'm good bro, busy at work and the new house is nearly ready , so im packing up all the last stuff :D Yourself?

Best of luck man, Nail it and sell me a Iphone 5 as soon as it comes out :D

Sup Dru, Ready to see Trez on Sunday?

That's awesome bro! M busy doing tours and learning new tech and apparatus sponsored by my hospital :D Not really hard work since im stationed in town i really like. Working on a few options for future which i hope work out soon :xfinger:
Havent had a join in almost 2 months!

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 19:59 ----------

I had work to do. So NO.
Pussy :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 77)