.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
yes, so I understand what she's saying, but I can't bring myself to watch the whole thing. I can't understand the abuse of course but why video it and upload it?? The fuck
Good point. One step was keeping the camera up to record it. It takes a whole other level of disturbing douchebaggery to then upload it to the Internet to share with friends and millions of strangers.

my sister showed the family her wedding reception photos (groom's side)... and I was not in any of it... then I remembered during the wedding, I went home because I wanted to watch catania-juve, and then catania scored... at half time I went back to the wedding and thought family should come first... then I found out I missed krasic's goal... farken
:lol: I think all we less-than-fake fans have experienced that at least once a season. ;)

I hate it when it rains when I'm at work. No fun at all.
It's funny how rain is perceived in India, especially this time of year. Here people complain if they get rain on their weekend, but in the subconti they look forward to it and treat it like nature's fireworks. (Understandably!)

The bitch that beat the baby is currently serving an 18 month prison sentence.
How about the bitch with the camera and the Internet upload?

WΏΏdy;3662752 said:
That's awesome bro! M busy doing tours and learning new tech and apparatus sponsored by my hospital :D Not really hard work since im stationed in town i really like. Working on a few options for future which i hope work out soon :xfinger:
Good luck, Woody!

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Got my final interview for this position I have applied to in about 45 minutes. Altogether that makes two phone interviews, the original online application form, one face to face interview and the competency test I took this morning.

It's a sales associate job for a bloody phone shop, very rigorous for that kind of employment I think?
Given the job market and number of applicants i'd say its their way of breaking down the best they can get - if you've made it this far you should be one of the prime targets :tup:.

I applied to work for marks and spencers - had to fill in a massive application, do a scenario test to find out how i'd react to situations without guidance, a phone interview and a face to face interview. Then they asked me to go in to do role playing scenarios - at which point i told them to fuck off, I am not an actor and I didn't see the relevance of role playing when i wanted to work nights (higher pay) doing stock rotation.

Cunts.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Reading the comments on that page makes me dispair for humanity.

That is a video taken completely out of context. I am not justifying child abuse, but given the general reaction to the video (which I have not and will not watch) we can assume that this behaviour is on a transnational scale abhorent, and we can also assume that it isn't acceptable in Malaysia as the woman filming "admonishes the woman who is beating up the child". From this it is obvious that the woman beating the child is in a unfit mental state, taking into account things such as Post-Natal depression etc., It could be argued this would be the more likely case. Even if the woman isn't mentally ill, to perform such a violent act requires some form of social guidance/counciling to stop it happening again.

All of this in mind lets take a lot at how the plebs responded.

Loveinbraille 10 hours ago

"I would pay to keep this woman in prison for a real long time"

DONIELLE DAVIS 11 hours ago

"they seriously need to hang her!!!! that baby did not ask to be in this world! This made me so mad!!! they need to KILL THIS WOMAN!"

Nu 10 hours ago

"Did I read this right?? Only 18 months in jail?? This happened over a year ago? I say give her life in prison. This video probably managed to surfaced because she's probably going to get out of jail soon- and people like me wants her back in jail to rot. She has no right to be a mother."

Addy Adore 11 hours ago in reply to Drewsalceda

"A mere 2 years is not long enough. She'll get out and spread her legs in hopes of someone giving her a home, just to turn around and treat the next kid like that."

"I hope she gets beaten and raped everyday for what she did."

It goes on and on and and on and on.

A judiciary service is there two serve TWO purposes. 1. Reformation of character, 2. protection of the public. (at a push punishment, but it is superceded by the primary reasons).

Calling for the death of someone that performed an abhorent crime whilst not of mental stability is just lunacy. I don't agree with child abuse, but surely dealing with the cause of the problem is better than responding to the effect.

:sergio:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
You know that lady's been in jail for a while right?
Thats what the Malaysian government says. I just find it so infuriating that people respond this way. I am not justifying child abuse, i am endorsing proacive prevention.

how the fuck do you know that she's not mentally stable? :p
Do you view yourself as mentally stable? Would you attack a 8 month old baby? QED.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Best of luck man, Nail it and sell me a Iphone 5 as soon as it comes out :D
Cheers bro, just finished it there, took forty five minutes to complete. This company sure does have a way of asking you the same questions over and over but wording them differently.
WΏΏdy;3662741 said:
Good luck :tup: the beard sacrifice will not be overlooked by the hair gods :D
:lol: thanks mate, luckily this was a phone interview so the facial hair has been able to recover :D
Given the job market and number of applicants i'd say its their way of breaking down the best they can get - if you've made it this far you should be one of the prime targets :tup:.

I applied to work for marks and spencers - had to fill in a massive application, do a scenario test to find out how i'd react to situations without guidance, a phone interview and a face to face interview. Then they asked me to go in to do role playing scenarios - at which point i told them to fuck off, I am not an actor and I didn't see the relevance of role playing when i wanted to work nights (higher pay) doing stock rotation.

Cunts.
Yeah fingers crossed, I was thinking the same as well. I mean why go through so many stages if they don't intend to hire me right?

If someone had said to us a few years ago that you'd have to go through so many stages to be employed at M&S or Three mobile, you would have laughed at them. Businesses can afford to be picky in this day and age I suppose, especially given that there was close to 500 applicants applicants going for the job I'm looking at :shocked:

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Yeah fingers crossed, I was thinking the same as well. I mean why go through so many stages if they don't intend to hire me right?

If someone had said to us a few years ago that you'd have to go through so many stages to be employed at M&S or Three mobile, you would have laughed at them. Businesses can afford to be picky in this day and age I suppose, especially given that there was close to 500 applicants applicants going for the job I'm looking at :shocked:
Recession :weee:

Best of luck, when you work for 3, try to find out why i get reception in half my flat and not the other half :D.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i agree. they should both get the worked over by a towel and a block of soap.
:lol:

Watching Catching Hell. Boy I love watching the Cubs lose.:D
Yea those 30 for 30's are all great

That is a video taken completely out of context. I am not justifying child abuse, but given the general reaction to the video (which I have not and will not watch) we can assume that this behaviour is on a transnational scale abhorent, and we can also assume that it isn't acceptable in Malaysia as the woman filming "admonishes the woman who is beating up the child". From this it is obvious that the woman beating the child is in a unfit mental state, taking into account things such as Post-Natal depression etc., It could be argued this would be the more likely case. Even if the woman isn't mentally ill, to perform such a violent act requires some form of social guidance/counciling to stop it happening again.

"they seriously need to hang her!!!! that baby did not ask to be in this world! This made me so mad!!! they need to KILL THIS WOMAN!"

Nu 10 hours ago

"Did I read this right?? Only 18 months in jail?? This happened over a year ago? I say give her life in prison. This video probably managed to surfaced because she's probably going to get out of jail soon- and people like me wants her back in jail to rot. She has no right to be a mother."

"A mere 2 years is not long enough. She'll get out and spread her legs in hopes of someone giving her a home, just to turn around and treat the next kid like that."

"I hope she gets beaten and $#@!d everyday for what she did."

A judiciary service is there two serve TWO purposes. 1. Reformation of character, 2. protection of the public. (at a push punishment, but it is superceded by the primary reasons).

Calling for the death of someone that performed an abhorent crime whilst not of mental stability is just lunacy. I don't agree with child abuse, but surely dealing with the cause of the problem is better than responding to the effect.

Right, let's try to help her so she doesn't beat the ish out of kids :rolleyes:

I'm not calling for anything bad to happen to her but you act like she can be counseled/guided and reformed and that people's reactions are unwarranted. If she was a caretaker or nanny to your child and you found out that was happening, what would you do? Remain absolutely calm and try to help her and get her treatment for whatever mental condition she suffers from?

On top of that you refuse to watch what the vid. Maybe you should go break her out from jail and bring her to the Betty Ford clinic for rehab from beating the ish out of infants. I'm sure they have a counsel program for that. Don't take this the wrong way but your opinion isn't wrong, I'm just disagreeing with your train of thought on this one champ.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Nu 10 hours ago

"I hope she gets beaten and raped everyday for what she did."

I'm sure of those replies are from people with children and they probably see it differently. Still, I did find people saying kill her for that a bit strong. Honestly, she probably does deserve a beating and someone asking her how she likes it. She should be locked up for a lot longer than 18 months though, she also should not be allowed near children ever again and she needs counselling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 69)