Aug 1, 2003
I'm supposed to go find party stuff for my sister's surprise baby shower today, but apparently she's sick and didn't go to work, and came into my room whining how I should spend time with her, when I said I had errands to do and she got a bit upset - she doesn't know I'm doing it for her shower this weekend :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
What I am doing right now?

I am writing my ms thesis while thinking about my class mate. I am pretty sure I don't love her, but I like to talk with her, see her and right now I miss her. Weird isn't it? Was thinking to kiss her last night when we were coming back from the pub but couldn't. Maybe because I were scared, or we are just friends, I am not from France like her, she going back to France in couple days and I already have a gf.

Back to writing boring thesis again now.
Ask her if she likes Giovinco. If the answer is FUCK GIOVINCO, then she's a keeper. Or else, fuck her! Figuratively.

Damn, too many avatar changes since I was last on.

Nothing interesting happened in my week long absence, I take it?
Nice to see you back. I thought you went on a killing spree after Aberdeen lost.
Time for some Jameson
Ma nigga!
Origin is the software made by ea to play fifa 12 and other ea games online
Aah. I'm so not in touch with PC gaming these days. Hell, I'm not in touch with ANY gaming these days! :sad:
I'm supposed to go find party stuff for my sister's surprise baby shower today, but apparently she's sick and didn't go to work, and came into my room whining how I should spend time with her, when I said I had errands to do and she got a bit upset - she doesn't know I'm doing it for her shower this weekend :sergio:
She'll thank you in the end. Hang in there.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Is that in Malesia?
Snoop, snoop, snoop. That's how you spell it :p?

Serj would be disappointed. Last night I went for meaning of Serj, it showed me system of a down :lol:

But i actually found the meaning, it means "friend" :D!

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 14:44 ----------

I had a friend we used to go drink a lot last year, august. And his car had only one CD, muse, and we only listen to two songs. I am listening to these songs, and I feel like drinking in the office.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

This should play every time we score in the stadium.

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 17:05 ----------

I am so outraged at this. :cry: And the sad part is it's an everyday reality.

[video=facebook;3952498929422]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3952498929422[/video]
Why is this happening? How could someone do that?

---------- Post added 10.05.2012 at 17:07 ----------

Wow I seriously want to just kick her in the face

Aug 1, 2003
my sister showed the family her wedding reception photos (groom's side)... and I was not in any of it... then I remembered during the wedding, I went home because I wanted to watch catania-juve, and then catania scored... at half time I went back to the wedding and thought family should come first... then I found out I missed krasic's goal... farken

Apr 15, 2006
my sister showed the family her wedding reception photos (groom's side)... and I was not in any of it... then I remembered during the wedding, I went home because I wanted to watch catania-juve, and then catania scored... at half time I went back to the wedding and thought family should come first... then I found out I missed krasic's goal... farken
A true Juventina! :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 533)