Apr 15, 2006
Black Swan? One of my fave movies
Indeed. It's a great movie.
Having some Domino's and realising that I've stuck with Pizza Hut for far too long.
I had that realization sometime last year. Though I do like PH very much.

But I had Papa John's pizza last week and I liked the change in taste. I should order only from them in the future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Trinidad is...hmmmmm, what should I say? It's nice but I don't think I want to stay here forever. It's very limiting. It's been years though how have you been?

Of course not. It's only been a few days silly boy. :p When you start to go through severe withdrawal like I know you will, then I'll tell you. :D But then by that time, it is me and I'll be feeling sorry for you so I probably won't say anything. :p
Yep, I feel Vzla is very limiting as well, but I gotta suck it up until Chavez leaves which will hopefully be this year

MG, dont become like some people when they move abroad that they start missing everything about their country and wish they were back

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Indeed. It's a great movie.

I had that realization sometime last year. Though I do like PH very much.

But I had Papa John's pizza last week and I liked the change in taste. I should order only from them in the future.
PH has always been my #1 but you're right...a change in taste is good sometimes. Papa John's is #5 on my list.

1. Joe's
2. PH/Dominos
4. Mario's (local)
5. PJs
6. Pizza Boys

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Yep, I feel Vzla is very limiting as well, but I gotta suck it up until Chavez leaves which will hopefully be this year

MG, dont become like some people when they move abroad that they start missing everything about their country and wish they were back
Haha, he doesn't have to leave. Docs give him 8-10 months of life.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006

Somehow I doubt he'll have that problem.

And yep I wanna see the whole world. I want to go roll with some sheep in NZ. I want to drink a Guinness in a pub in Ireland and hopefully not vomit. I want to eat some sushi in Japan. Hell if I could travel through space I'd do that too. :D

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

And yep I wanna see the whole world. I want to go roll with some sheep in NZ. I want to drink a Guinness in a pub in Ireland and hopefully not vomit. I want to eat some sushi in Japan. Hell if I could travel through space I'd do that too. :D
I'd join you. I'm dying to see the whole world.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

Oh me too. I wanna save to go to Eastern Europe

Claro que no. Been wanting ro leave since forever.
That's the spirit. How long have you been there??

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011

Mind if tag along? :D

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Do you guys have Pizza Corner there? I ordered from there for the first time in about 7 years, and I was sad to notice that their quality had declined.
Nope, no Pizza Corner.

I really think he's gonna die soon. Trust me :D
Hey! Don't make me come over there!!!!! :p

Oh me too. I wanna save to go to Eastern Europe
More South Eastern Europe but Greece is #1 on my list of places to visit. Have always been fascinated by their mythology.

Mind if tag along? :D
Not at all. :smile:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

call me when you are in Holland :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1180)