Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
call me when you are in Holland :D
Definitely...All I could think about was windmills which made me think about Don Quixote which is silly because it is set in Spain. :p

Im so bored. Theres this recipe I wanna try (fried mac n cheese) has anyoen tried to make it?
Never heard of it but it sounds interesting.

On a side note I finally made 3000 plus posts and it only took me almost 6 years. :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
PH has always been my #1 but you're right...a change in taste is good sometimes. Papa John's is #5 on my list.

1. Joe's
2. PH/Dominos
4. Mario's (local)
5. PJs
6. Pizza Boys
OMG. I would call none of these "pizza" any more than I would call Wal-Mart a designer fashion store.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Congratulations! :weee:

Dedication time! DO IT!!!
Thank you. Lol and in Risa posts that's like a monumental 50K of anyone else's but I would forget people like mad. :p

OMG. I would call none of these "pizza" any more than I would call Wal-Mart a designer fashion store.
The rest taste way worse I think. I have had from so called authentic Italian places that taste like crap. Joe's here is good though. Very different from any of the others. Service is extremely crappy though. At least I think it's called Joe's. All I know is that it's located in Emerald Plaza.

windmills I never see them In holland. I don't see the comparing between Don Quixote and Holland :shifty:

It's actually with windmills and Don Quixote. He attacked some windmills believing that they were giants.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Can't beat a good pizzeria alright :tup: Don't know how long this self imposed exclusion of pizza and bread related foods from my diet will last with all this talk.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Trying to lose a bit of weight and get back to training. I have a habit of going full whack in the gym for 6-7 months and then spend the rest of the year gorging. I'm an absolute pizza fiend, eat far too much of it. Same goes for sandwiches, and bread is not good for the gut :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 562)