Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Morning all, have to take 1 or 2 weeks rest for my knee, Dammit!
Morning Pat. What happened to your knee?

You? I woke up totally exhausted. Previous two days woke up at 6 for no reason.
Your mind is probably too busy while you're asleep. I've started winding down everyday before i get to bed. I took out the led tv, bose sound system & laptop from the room & i adjust the lighting to get into sleepy mode.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Your mind is probably too busy while you're asleep. I've started winding down everyday before i get to bed. I took out the led tv, bose sound system & laptop from the room & i adjust the lighting to get into sleepy mode.
Well I don't have that bedroom = entertainment room situation. I just have an mp3 player next to the bed and lately don't even use it.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Damn, I have one tooth that is killing me right now. Went to the dentist and he couldn't find anything and said that he won't risk opening a "healthy" tooth and that I should wait for a few days and hope for the best. Its been more than a few days and this shit is still going on, its the worst feeling ever.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Damn, I have one tooth that is killing me right now. Went to the dentist and he couldn't find anything and said that he won't risk opening a "healthy" tooth and that I should wait for a few days and hope for the best. Its been more than a few days and this shit is still going on, its the worst feeling ever.
That's why you go for a second opinion bro, yes, even with dentists.:D I feel for you, tooth ache is a real bitch, especially when you sleep & all the blood rushes to the head.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
There could be an infection under my knee-cap, don't know the exact word for it but it's the same soft tissue that's also in your ear, in Dutch it's called Kraakbeen. And it could be either irritated or infected. That's what the Docter said :) So i have to rest it but also keep stretching it. I'm really confused as you can see :D

Morning Pat. What happened to your knee?

Might happend when i went Go-Karting, my foot was literlly glued to the pedal,but it could also been the jogging, playing Football or workout. No idea tbh but it hurts like hell when i stand up and start walking, plenty of rest should do the trick hopefully :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
There could be an infection under my knee-cap, don't know the exact word for it but it's the same soft tissue that's also in your ear, in Dutch it's called Kraakbeen. And it could be either irritated or infected. That's what the Docter said :) So i have to rest it but also keep stretching it. I'm really confused as you can see :D

Might happend when i went Go-Karting, my foot was literlly glued to the pedal,but it could also been the jogging, playing Football or workout. No idea tbh but it hurts like hell when i stand up and start walking, plenty of rest should do the trick hopefully :)
All these injuries are puzzling. Sure, get your leg physically broken with a crack = broken leg. And you understand the cause and the effect. But all these things are like minute mechanical faults in a very complicated engine, only a trained mechanic knows wtf is happening. :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Hello all

On my way to school :( i rather was home playing fm :D
hi bezz

sorry for you bro :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 716)