Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
thank god its the weekend,i have had a terribly shit week at work but i now have a 3 day weekend,a 50th birthday party tonight but firts i am going for a haircut and then go meet my new nephew

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Congrats man, when did you become an uncle? Now you can be the most influential male role model in his life.:D
This is ny 4th nephew and I have 3 nieces. I have already corrupted my nephew Ryan into being a Jambo but he wants to be a goalie and his idol is Buffon:weee:

Sent from you bedroom using my paedo cam

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I dont remember the last time i was shitting my pants like i am now,excatly 12 hours to go for my exam .....seriously seriously depressed....i was fine about an hour ago sitting at a cafe with my friend and suddenly 2-3 others arrive and they start a group discussion of tomorrow's exam and all the previous questions,looking at how much they know freaked me out...

M so bloody fucked

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Hi,
Doing something to lose my weight and also joined a swimming club recently....
I hope this would work more than a gym hard work...
Welcome to the forums,and swimming is awesome...beats gym going anytime

Good luck, Woody. You will likely do better than you think you will. :rab:

Feeling quite depressed this morning myself, and I can't figure out why. Oh well :)
I dont think so kate,because a couple of hours ago i thought i was gonna do great,i was so fucking confident and then these ppl walk in and i see their preparation is on a whole other level.....among all this i get a phone call that my grandmother died....not that that will affect me a lot because i was not really close to her but makes me worried about my mom

wow,i have never moaned this much,ever :moan:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Then perhaps it is a good time to have a good moan. Oh man, that is an unfortunate position to be in. I am sorry to hear about your gran, and I wish you tons of luck :)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Same here. Such a shitty feeling. Time for another cigarette I suppose...
I finished a pack of gold flake in an couple of hours,forza cigarettes

Then perhaps it is a good time to have a good moan. Oh man, that is an unfortunate position to be in. I am sorry to hear about your gran, and I wish you tons of luck :)
:dule: That's kate,i cant wait to get it over with.

Have a good walk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 331)