Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bloom, hot shit. The 0Z GFS has this baby track right off NC and bombing out just off the coast of DelMarVa. Perfect setup for a heavy Mid-Atlantic interior snowfall event. I-95 East has rain problems, I-95 West receives the heavy snow. I wouldn't be surprised if these models trend slightly more West as we tread closer towards the event.

Not a sure bet yet, but looking good. Might want to get some extra beer tomorrow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So I can expect 3-6" in the Frederick area?

Btw, did this bitch crash again for about 15min? I couldn't get on here.
Perhaps more. Looking at the current information, 8 to 10 would be more likely, provided you don't have any mixing issues with sleet. It's not a joke that a 50 mile shift in the track of this storm could be the difference between an inch of rain and a foot of snow. Midday today should have it hammered out nicely.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Perhaps more. Looking at the current information, 8 to 10 would be more likely, provided you don't have any mixing issues with sleet. It's not a joke that a 50 mile shift in the track of this storm could be the difference between an inch of rain and a foot of snow. Midday today should have it hammered out nicely.
Sweet!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 267)