2. Chewing gum - 1€
3. Alcohol - 10€
4. Club entrance free - 12€
5. More alcohol - 40€
6. Pack of condoms - 6€

Or in worst case:

6. Text messaging - 1€
7. Pack of condoms - 6€
Why are you complaining? I bet the bitches pay you for it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thanks for the bday wishes.

No spics at the local restaurant. Just a couple hot girls. One asked me what I was doing getting the food on my birthday (she checked my ID for alcohol) and I said that it's just another birthday, not an anniversary. ;) She seemed to like that.

This should be an easy Facebook search in this small town.

I deleted the first part because I agree with it.

One simple question. If you were a Mexican-American would you pack up and go home to Mexico to protest Arizona's immigration laws? Answer honestly, not as a white kid from the PA suburbs but as a former Mexican who struggled to get his family to the US. (believe me legal or illegal getting to the US is a struggle, more so for the legal route)
If I really hated the state and the immigration laws, then yes, I would. But not if my home town was Juarez.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yay, explain these weddings better. What is it that makes them so expensive?

Sum you pay to the bride, bride's dress, bride's wardrobe, the posh wedding party. Its almost a culture for Emirati's to overspend and show off their money, most brides would not accept that their friends got a more expensive wedding than they did. You're average middle class wedding could cost around 100,000$, at the very least.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Sum you pay to the bride, bride's dress, bride's wardrobe, the posh wedding party. Its almost a culture for Emirati's to overspend and show off their money, most brides would not accept that their friends got a more expensive wedding than they did. You're average middle class wedding could cost around 100,000$, at the very least.
100k for a wedding? Completely ridiculous. Imagine what you could do with all those suitcases stuffed with cash after the wedding, why spend it all on one day?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So thats what you're spending on your bride I guess?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 760)