GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
New Zealand though :lol:

"Legislation passed by parliament on Tuesday means that anyone born after 2008 will never be able to buy cigarettes or tobacco products.

It will mean the number of people able to buy tobacco will shrink each year. By 2050, for example, 40-year-olds will be too young to buy cigarettes."

Health Minister Ayesha Verrall, who introduced the bill, said it was a step "towards a smoke-free future"
Fuckin women...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
New Zealand though :lol:

"Legislation passed by parliament on Tuesday means that anyone born after 2008 will never be able to buy cigarettes or tobacco products.

It will mean the number of people able to buy tobacco will shrink each year. By 2050, for example, 40-year-olds will be too young to buy cigarettes."

Health Minister Ayesha Verrall, who introduced the bill, said it was a step "towards a smoke-free future".
algorithmic

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dog. You know so little about colored NJ.

1671003104454.png
No dawg, I know too much.

One time I had a flight out of Newark that got cancelled due to weather. Lots of flights got cancelled. So my employer's travel service scrambled to try to put me up in a hotel that was still available. The nearest they could find was in East Orange (which, btw, is significantly ghetto compared to Orange, whereas West Orange can even be a bit posh).

So I grab a taxi to go to East Orange, and the taxi driver checks the address and says, "That can't be right. This must be the wrong address. I'm not sure why anybody would send someone to a hotel there." I insisted that he proceed as the next available hotel room was an additional half-hour drive further out.

After he repeated that a few times along the way, we pull up to the place and he's like, "Well, just be sure to lock the door and never leave. At least when it's dark out." He practically rolls me out of the backseat, dumps my bags, and lays down rubber hightailing it out of there like someone might recognize him.

It's a motel that had better days. But trying to lock myself in before nightfall, I try to switch on the TV. There's no remote. I go to the front desk. I have to request a remote, because people are always stealing them apparently. And they hand it over encased in some cheap plastic ... I presume it's easier for hosing off bodily fluids later.

Made me wish I brought latex gloves...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, East Orange has a population under 70k, and yet it's the birthplace of Queen Latifah, Lauryn Hill, Whitney Houston, Dionne Warwick, and most of Naughty By Nature. I got to see none of that though.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And in the Commonwealth it’s followed by the Feast of the Boxes, where starving Brits who might plead “More, please?” like Oliver Twist simply eat the leftover cardboard gift boxes of their slave owners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 797)